Do guys date fat girls?

Options
Just curious...

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Yes. There are a variety of factors that go into who people date. To some weight is an issue and to others it is not. I've found that confidence and loving myself was a bigger factor to attracting men than my weight was.
  • Jolenetaylor5513
    Jolenetaylor5513 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Yes, weight would never ever bother me
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Absolutely.
  • ashliedelgado
    ashliedelgado Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I've only ever been a "fat" girl, and not only have never had an issue with dating. Second that confidence is huge when it comes to dating, regardless of your size. If you love you, it's hard for others not to.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Sure they do.. <3
  • Jolenetaylor5513
    Options
    Since I have lost a little weight I have been thinking about meeting some new men.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,137 Member
    Options
    Go for it...some men will want to date you and some won't.....just like some women would want to date me and some won't....it's all good...find some friends and let it happen....but things don't usually happen overnight...
  • Jolenetaylor5513
    Options
    It is a harsh question, but I need to hear the truth before I get out there in the world
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    That's a bit of a harsh question... But of course. Real men don't worry so much about an external appearance. They look for the love and kindness that's within. I don't care if you're a fitness model... If you're ugly on the inside, I personally want nothing to do with you.

• sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    That's a bit of a harsh question... But of course. Real men don't worry so much about an external appearance. They look for the love and kindness that's within. I don't care if you're a fitness model... If you're ugly on the inside, I personally want nothing to do with you.

Real men have their own opinions
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

I always love it when "real men" or "real women" is brought into a conversation. I know plenty of "real men" who personally put fitness as a high priority and couldn't date a woman that physically is unable to participate in activities due to weight or fitness level. Doesn't make them superior or inferior, it means they have a preference just like you.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy, but I did date a fat girl once upon a time.
  • Jolenetaylor5513
    Options
    I'm just asking the fact that I'm 294 would probably make men run but I do have a heart of gold.
  • Jolenetaylor5513
    Options
    I have lost currently 11 pounds though