Comment if you're looking for motivating friends!

Options

Replies

• shareesmith2
    shareesmith2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am just starting to get back in shape after having my third baby, so any extra support is awesome!
  • swilson1001
    swilson1001 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me please :)

AntonMG95 wrote: »
    We're all here for our own reasons. Personally I wish to become the best version of myself. Period!

That is easy to say, but in reality; it is way harder.

The journey ahead of us might be long; but together we can encourage each other.

If you wish to be a part of this, or would like to befriend me. Feel free to leave a comment below and I'll add you momentarily! :)

Thanks for reading!

• JC_Reborn
    JC_Reborn Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    always good to have supportive friends who are on the same path as you. you`re more than welcome to add me :)
  • tsd752015
    tsd752015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Please?
    Just starting out yet again on improving myself.
    Recovering from major surgery and taking it slowly but could do with building up a network.
  • wilsokris
    wilsokris Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Always down for more MFP friends. Add away!!
  • AntonMG95
    AntonMG95 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thread Update

For anyone who's looking for active people. This is the thread to fish from!

I've met so many amazing and encouraging people from adding you who've commented.

I look forward to follow your individual progresses and will be there to support you when necessary!

Stay safe!
    -A
  • running_thedistance
    Options
    i'm a 24-year-old pescatarian runner/biker/yogi lady. i just started a new mfp account. i'm friendly and happy to motivate and challenge friends-- we can keep each other accountable for water intake, no sweets, or a workout commitment.. pretty much anything!♡
  • Tiffy822
    Tiffy822 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Encouragers Are always great to have around! Thanks!
  • mrsnas741
    mrsnas741 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've just rejoined after unsuccessfully going it alone haha. Feel free to add me!
  • waywhit1517
    waywhit1517 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please add me! Let's do this people!
  • waywhit1517
    waywhit1517 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please add me! We can do this!!!
  • Brad61179
    Brad61179 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Holla!
  • AntonMG95
    AntonMG95 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    i'm a 24-year-old pescatarian runner/biker/yogi lady. i just started a new mfp account. i'm friendly and happy to motivate and challenge friends-- we can keep each other accountable for water intake, no sweets, or a workout commitment.. pretty much anything!♡
    Tiffy822 wrote: »
    Encouragers Are always great to have around! Thanks!
    mrsnas741 wrote: »
    I've just rejoined after unsuccessfully going it alone haha. Feel free to add me!
    Please add me! Let's do this people!
    Brad61179 wrote: »
    Holla!

Welcome aboard! :wink:
  • laurabethless
    laurabethless Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys. I need to get back on track so hopefully we can all motivate each other :smile:
  • nmartinrio710
    nmartinrio710 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody :) feel free to add me, getting back to it after recovering from an injury
    Let's keep each other motivated
  • SRJ19901
    SRJ19901 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Happy for anyone to add me ^^ I'm on this for the second time with renewed determination to lose weight this time! Lol.
  • ServeJesus2008
    ServeJesus2008 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Im active in here as well 1276 days so far looking for friends for support and giving tips and just being supportive on my journey feel free to add me
  • want8me9bk
    want8me9bk Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me also! Looking for motivational buddies..:-)
  • beccapineapple8756
    beccapineapple8756 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Always up for new friends :) anyone can add me. Let's take this journey head on together !!!
  • ddoodles79
    ddoodles79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would appreciate some motivation & tips! :)