Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    mleech77 wrote: »
    @Tomk652015, 2001 Yamaha R6. Couldn't pass up the price at the time, and it's been great to me. Yamaha makes an unbelievable bike. This was taken shortly before my crash at 160mph during a race. Now it's back to it's street plastics though.
    full.jpg

Sweet ! I'd get in serious trouble on that!

I've never been on a motorcycle!

this will sound REALLY cliche, but the open road, just being out of a cage with the wind, sounds, the smell of dead animals lol......its pretty cool.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    You got me at the smell of dead animals Tom! UNF! :D
  • T0M_K
    Options
    J383 wrote: »
    Its going ok. I have a slight problem. I seem to go make a cup of coffee and by the time I go to drink it, its gone already. :D Guess I will try once more. lol

? someone stealing your coffee?
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    @Tomk652015, 2001 Yamaha R6. Couldn't pass up the price at the time, and it's been great to me. Yamaha makes an unbelievable bike. This was taken shortly before my crash at 160mph during a race. Now it's back to it's street plastics though.
    full.jpg

this will sound REALLY cliche, but the open road, just being out of a cage with the wind, sounds, the smell of dead animals lol......its pretty cool.

Ever make it to Bike week at the beach? Its loads of fun. ;)
  • T0M_K
    Options
    full.jpg

never have. my wife isn't a biker, i'm not sure she'd approve lol.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear Aly...don't stab yourself Merryward13...and hey if at first you don't succeed J383 :lol: Things are going pretty well here too!
  • J383
    Options
    full.jpg

never have. my wife isn't a biker, i'm not sure she'd approve lol.

Aww. Booo. I have been many times. Its a blast if you are into that kind of fun. The things you get to see. B)
  • J383
    Options
    Its going ok. I have a slight problem. I seem to go make a cup of coffee and by the time I go to drink it, its gone already. :D Guess I will try once more. lol

I think I am drinking it too fast...then I go turn up my cup and its dry. lmao
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    full.jpg

Agreed, whenever I need to really clear my head I just hop on the motorcycle and go.
  • T0M_K
    Options

I think I am drinking it too fast...then I go turn up my cup and its dry. lmao

oh ok. cuz i was going to say, a well timed throat punch may deter coffee steals
  • merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    Any time is a perfect time for a throat punch
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Well, as long as a cop isn't watching...
  • bigdaddysugar
    bigdaddysugar Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Omg what is this thread about? Lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Haha. Pretty much whatever pops in our heads. Though you should hear the things I don't say...
  • T0M_K
    Options
    whatever you think this thread is about, its probably something else. #rulestoliveby
  • T0M_K
    Options

Haha. Pretty much whatever pops in our heads. Though you should hear the things I don't say...

never knew you has such restrain. >:)