What do you look forward to doing once you lose weight?

Options

Replies

• 808Trish808
    808Trish808 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Being able to relax my tummy and not look prego:/ I constantly have my tummy held in...I wouldn't be surprised if I have some nice muscles under the padding from years of tucking my tummy in;)

Sounds like me! LOL
  • z4oslo
    z4oslo Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I dont know tbh.
    For years now I had a stalker, and I would get a glimpse of him every time i looked in a mirror. Creepy as hell. Kinda old looking and kinda fat.

Now I have to get used to see a skinny stalker every time i look in the mirror.

I think im gonna say "HI" to him and see what happens.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Lower blood pressure and not having to dress to camouflage my midsection!
  • Kelbelb75
    Kelbelb75 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    * Running my first Marathon (5k then 10k)
    * Buying clothes for a slimmer body that actually fit right
    * Feeling comfortable (not fat and bloated 24/7)
    ;)
  • alienws1998
    alienws1998 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to being comfortable without my shirt on and too flaunting my great new body off in front of my ex, let him see what he's missing! I give myself little rewards like new jeans and or shoes as various weight loss stages but the big reward when I finally reach my ultimate target weight is going to be a surf vacation in Australia.
  • ElleBellesTheoBear
    ElleBellesTheoBear Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Being able to run for 30 minutes without feeling like imma die lol
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Rock climbing, wearing skirts and shorts comfortably, look and feel good, better endurance/fitness, to be light enough so that my husband can lift and hold me....
  • whencynstops
    whencynstops Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to feeling good enough about myself that I might finally allow myself to get into a relationship. I understand that's a mental issue that probably needs more help than simply a diet, and there are plenty of people who lose the weight and are still terrible at interacting with women, but it drives me forward hoping one day I might be able to experience that area of life that I've been denying myself all my life.
    ^^^^^ THIS
    And boots

• SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    Wearing my wedding and engagement rings again! (I thought I'd be able to by now, but it looks like I have another 5-10 pounds to go)
    Wearing my old clothes and shopping for nice new ones
    Teaching my kids to swim (don't fit into my swimsuit yet, and I'm close enough that I don't want to spend money on a new one)
    Using the climbing wall!
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Going to Paris - the reward my husband promised me for hitting goal (38lbs to go).
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Machu Picchu. Have always wanted to go, but it was just one of those things you dream about but never do. Now I actually think I'm fit enough to handle it!
  • Osiris275
    Osiris275 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I would like to have friends and maybe even a relationship. Being overweight so long has made me avoid people as much as possible...now the smaller I get the more i crave companionship but still feel I am not worthy of it yet. I reach my goal weight in 28lbs.
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to getting fake boobs.

I kid.

Unless they come attached to a beautiful woman :)

Anywho -

I am looking forward to a positive self-image. I am looking forward to surprising people who haven't seen me since leaving for Germany last year. I am looking forward to being proud of myself.

OH! Along with my co-workers, who MUST take it, I will take and pass the Army Physical fitness test for my age-group. 30 Push-ups in 2 minutes, 32 sit-ups, and run 2 miles within 18:42.
  • elikapekaw
    elikapekaw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feeling like I "fit" in the world - whether that's fitting more comfortably into chairs or being able to walk into a store and know they'll have my size.
    Being able to pull my knees up to my chest without my stomach getting in the way.
    Running for more than a couple of minutes at a time without getting out of breath.
    Wearing some of the old clothes I've been carrying around for 10 years.
    Buying cute bras and not just whatever's available in my size.
    Feeling comfortable in non-selfie photos.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Clothes shopping!
    See muscles I work for
    Plastic surgery to remove nasty skin
    Maybe run into a few exes....
  • WorkingToBeSkinny
    Options
    Feel sexy, wear a swimsuit, wear pretty clothes.

As long as I'm fat, I can't do any of that.
  • feeferb
    feeferb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feeling health; not feeling limited or intimidated by serious hiking and adventurous trips around the country that I dream about because I'm too out of shape to do anything; keeping up with my teenage daughter's;and being active enough to be wild and crazy grandma in another 20 years with those yet to be born.
  • TanyaHooton
    TanyaHooton Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    No more lower back pain, and better heart health numbers.

Also I started lifting weights and I can't wait to be strong!