what happened to tom cruise's chest?

Options
2»

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    SonyaCele wrote: »
    what is wrong with his chest? i think he looks healthy and fit. I hope no one is body shaming anyone because they aren't 20 years old and at the top of their game. He's 54.

This.

Good grief.

I am not a TC fan but give me a break.
  • broseidonkingofbrocean
    broseidonkingofbrocean Posts: 180 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    DopeItUp wrote: »
    Bad plastic surgery/chest implants...

The dude has barely any chest at all, there's no surgery or implants there. He just got 30 years older, that's all. He looks fantastic for his age in fact.

Yup and probably looks better than most people in their 20's, 30's, or people on MFP. Also don't get the hate on his beliefs since most the beliefs are fairly on par with his.
  • hamlet1222
    hamlet1222 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Still, credit to him for not hitting the steroids like rourke, Jackman, whalburg (building 13 kg of muscle in 8 weeks - come on)
  • kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    lis1zxzzz4dl.jpg

He's 24 in the pic on the left and 54 in the pic on the right. Seems about right to me.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    GauchoMark wrote: »
    I'd say the difference is about an additional 8-10%BF and a tan.

...and no tanning oil with different lighting.

Yep, I would venture to say he did a significant cut for Top Gun and the second picture is just everyday living. Plus as you mention the tan/oil and lighting.

Take a look at pictures of a bodybuilder/fitness competitor on the day of a contest vs appearance between contests. In most cases you'll see that additional 5-10% BF.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    But the pic on the left is from Top Gun. Tom was young in that picture.

Anyways, wouldn't training, stopping training, back to training rinse and repeat for 25 years + sort of show on a dude in his 50's?
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Add a spray tan, better lighting/angle and a sheen of sweat and, except for the hairline, the 2 pics probably wouldn't look that different. Not bad for an old man. ;)