Options

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,746 Member
    Options
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    My husband does grocery shopping also and remembers to get everything I ask. It's just the other things he adds to it. No telling what high sodium, fat and carbohydrate good thing he will bring home. And he knows my weakness for cookies, brownies and ice cream.

i used my patch last night and it felt wonderful. Only problem is that I really hadn't had the pain bother me that much during the day. But an hour after I took it off I was hurting. But that's OK, as long as I can sleep at night. And if I can cut down on my other sleep aides such as Narco, muscle relaxant and ambien then it is worth wearing the patch. It is a tier 4 and requires prior authorization so I don't think it is going to come cheap.

I'm not sure if Michelle can help me do a spreadsheet or not. But just writing down my entries last night it makes it look sloppy. I have been known to make a chart and then when time to turn it in, recopy it in a more organized. Cardiologist said not to take my medicine if b/p is lower than 130 except the beta blocker. So it was 129 this morning and only took the Metaprolol.

Got to go do laundry, Charlie took it down there. I jsut don't trust him on the settings I like. Plus he fills the cap up and puts it on extra rinse instead of doing the little bit of liquid you are supposed to use.

Joyce, Indiana
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Joyce: It looks like you're making good progress with your new medicines. Yay! I hope you continue to improve. :flowerforyou:
  • tracyjsbr22
    tracyjsbr22 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How do I stop notifications from this group. You all are awesome, but it's too overwhelming for me - too many people. I'd love to find a small group of 4-5 women who want a smaller motivational support. If so, send me a friend request and we can either start a group or just message each other.

Best to all of you.
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Sorry this is so large. I don't know how to make it smaller.
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,102 Member
    Options
    Carol gorgeous!
  • kittylocks2
    kittylocks2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Donna and I just recently (today) came across your site. I have a site called "Motivation through Faith" and those of you who are interested are welcome. I would like to do the goal thing on here. It sounds good because I am a very goal oriented person. Let me know if I can join!
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    i am recognizing how tiring being around so many people can be after going back to school this week! We have very large gatherings, small meetings and catch up sessions in the hallways between every event! Fun, a little, exhausting, VERY! :s
    I ran a few errands after work, and have a splitting headache so I came home to some peace and quiet and you lovely posters! <3
    I will be working on the September goals but have to page back and find my August goals to see what's what!
    This introvert needs some peaceful reflection! o:)
    NYKAREN
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Peach, so beautiful. i hate it when my beautician can make it look perfect and then I take it home and something happens on the way home. I need one who lives in my house. Well I do have a husband that cuts his own hair. I do not want him to do mine.

Katla, I really don't feel any better, still lightheaded most of the time if I am standing up. I have just decided that it doesn't help me to talk about it all the time.

Joyce, Indiana
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    Peach- love the hair cut!

<3

Mary from Minnesota
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ladies!
  • cchristman12
    cchristman12 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to your 50 + group. Started up again using MyFitnessPal in August. Would love to have some more buddies.
    Good luck to all who are trying to loose weight and to have a healthy lifestyle. <3:)<3
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Peach: The new hairdo is lovely & you look great. :smiley:

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon

"So many of us believe in perfection, which ruins everything else, because the perfect is not only the enemy of the good; it's also the enemy of the realistic, the possible and the fun."
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,746 Member
    Options
    Luv the do peach!
  • Charleen2
    Charleen2 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Do we have a September thread open yet? If so, I can't seem to lay my eyes on it.

Thanks!

Charleen in Colorado (It's been a long day)
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Katla thanks for the link, I will check it out. Heather thanks for the explanation of what you do. Anything is worth a try. I also keep my face covered and wear sunscreen. I've already had a skin cancer removed my by left eyebrow years ago.

Regarding Lenora, are then gone now on their trip to visit their youngest son and his family? I know she was talking about going soon.

Janetr OKC
  • janetr7476
    Options
    Carol, I LOVE it, wish my would look like that.

Janetr OKC
  • janetr7476
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Charleen2 wrote: »
    Do we have a September thread open yet? If so, I can't seem to lay my eyes on it.

Thanks!

Charleen in Colorado (It's been a long day)

Not yet :) Barbie usually does it around 6:OO PM PDT

Janetr okc
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,001 Member
    Options
    :)m1277.gif To everyone who is new, I hope you'll come back....yes, there are a lot of women posting here, but that means that no matter when you check in with this thread, there is something to read....yes, some amazing women respond thoughtfully to everyone, but others of us, just write about a little of what's going on and others just read and don't respond at all except for posting a heart or smile....all are welcome.

:)Peach, your new style is great.

:) I've already composed the text for the kick-off for September and I'll post it just before bedtime for me (it will be late for some and early for others)

81824br5uyrfrsr.gif line dance class this morning was great....our newest dance is called "Better When I'm Dancing" and that tells part of the story of my life.

<3 Barbie from NW Washington