Locker room etiquette

Bucknutz247
Bucknutz247 Posts: 224 Member
Ok walking from the shower to the locker,people sitting on the bench you have to pass...*kitten* or privates which way do you face towards them?
«1

Replies

  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    dude - as you walk to the shower have your towel around your waste. Keep your junk behind cover. But always face away from the aisle :)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,837 Member
    Towels. Coz we don't need to use leaves to dry off anymore.
  • Bucknutz247
    Bucknutz247 Posts: 224 Member
    Of course with a towel ... Lol
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,837 Member
    The worst is when dudes stare at you not directly but via the mirror reflection.

    Then the smelly socks guy.

    Stinky fellas are the worst.

    Then there's the ladies'... girls, girls. The hairdryer is for the stuff on your head, m'kay?
  • Bucknutz247
    Bucknutz247 Posts: 224 Member
    Lol does that really happen?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,837 Member
    Lol does that really happen?

    Sadly, yes.
  • benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member

    fetch the dryer and go vroooom for 5 minutes on the crotch hair up very close. And then it has to be used by the others :D

    WHY do they have any hair down there to begin with?!
  • benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    km8907 wrote: »

    fetch the dryer and go vroooom for 5 minutes on the crotch hair up very close. And then it has to be used by the others :D

    WHY do they have any hair down there to begin with?!

    Same reason you have hair elsewhere? Protection from bacteria and whatnot.

    LIES!!! We all know it's to keep the men away! :p
  • buckeye213
    buckeye213 Posts: 49 Member
    km8907 wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »

    fetch the dryer and go vroooom for 5 minutes on the crotch hair up very close. And then it has to be used by the others :D

    WHY do they have any hair down there to begin with?!

    Same reason you have hair elsewhere? Protection from bacteria and whatnot.

    LIES!!! We all know it's to keep the men away! :p

    *boys

    A little hair is always good don't like to see women who are in 30-40 or older and still look like they have not reached puberty yet.
  • drawaimfire
    drawaimfire Posts: 83 Member
    I've witnessed the blow drying, mildly traumatizing. Its the sitting, open legged just chatting away when you look up and least expect it. I would also think that most of the ladies smell better than the guys...I have also since learned its not true. So many things that cannot be unseen or unsmelled.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,381 Member
    km8907 wrote: »

    fetch the dryer and go vroooom for 5 minutes on the crotch hair up very close. And then it has to be used by the others :D

    WHY do they have any hair down there to begin with?!

    Same reason you have hair elsewhere? Protection from bacteria and whatnot.

    LIES!!! We all know it's to keep the men away! :p

    My hubs prefers a full on 70's bush. I can't deal with THAT much going on, but.......yeah.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,381 Member
    Oh, and as for the OP's question......I got nothing.


    I will say that I have never, ever seen a female using a blow dryer on their bush but holy cow that's a good idea!!!
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    L2guns wrote: »
    I've witnessed the blow drying, mildly traumatizing. Its the sitting, open legged just chatting away when you look up and least expect it. I would also think that most of the ladies smell better than the guys...I have also since learned its not true. So many things that cannot be unseen or unsmelled.

    I blow dry myself after each shower, ESPECIALLY in the grown area. Helps dry me more than just a towel. I wanna make sure there is no moisture at all down there before I put on exercise or riding briefs. Even baby powder the area to help keep it dry and smelling decent.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,381 Member
    King_Spicy wrote: »
    L2guns wrote: »
    I've witnessed the blow drying, mildly traumatizing. Its the sitting, open legged just chatting away when you look up and least expect it. I would also think that most of the ladies smell better than the guys...I have also since learned its not true. So many things that cannot be unseen or unsmelled.

    I blow dry myself after each shower, ESPECIALLY in the grown area. Helps dry me more than just a towel. I wanna make sure there is no moisture at all down there before I put on exercise or riding briefs. Even baby powder the area to help keep it dry and smelling decent.

    Is that a subtle hint about your manscaping?
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    King_Spicy wrote: »
    L2guns wrote: »
    I've witnessed the blow drying, mildly traumatizing. Its the sitting, open legged just chatting away when you look up and least expect it. I would also think that most of the ladies smell better than the guys...I have also since learned its not true. So many things that cannot be unseen or unsmelled.

    I blow dry myself after each shower, ESPECIALLY in the grown area. Helps dry me more than just a towel. I wanna make sure there is no moisture at all down there before I put on exercise or riding briefs. Even baby powder the area to help keep it dry and smelling decent.

    Is that a subtle hint about your manscaping?

    Not really. I blow dry my entire body, whether hair or no hair. I just make sure to get all the moisture from the crevices of the groin and butt crack the most, though ;)
  • benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    King_Spicy wrote: »
    L2guns wrote: »
    I've witnessed the blow drying, mildly traumatizing. Its the sitting, open legged just chatting away when you look up and least expect it. I would also think that most of the ladies smell better than the guys...I have also since learned its not true. So many things that cannot be unseen or unsmelled.

    I blow dry myself after each shower, ESPECIALLY in the grown area. Helps dry me more than just a towel. I wanna make sure there is no moisture at all down there before I put on exercise or riding briefs. Even baby powder the area to help keep it dry and smelling decent.

    Is that a subtle hint about your manscaping?

    Should manscaping not be mandatory though?