Commando while working out???

Options

Replies

• STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    jdawson002 wrote: »
    I've tried having a really good look to see if the girls in my gym are commando or not, for the purposes of this thread, obviously.........what? :#

Sure....ummmm hmmm. So since its for this thread....what's the ratio of women with undies compared to the commando girls?
  • jdawson002
    jdawson002 Posts: 167 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    jdawson002 wrote: »
    I've tried having a really good look to see if the girls in my gym are commando or not, for the purposes of this thread, obviously.........what? :#

Sure....ummmm hmmm. So since its for this thread....what's the ratio of women with undies compared to the commando girls?

results are currently unconfirmed......normally I'm asked to leave the building!!
  • AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Well- apparently I am in the minority here, but I wear laser edge boyshorts.

I image if you are rolling commando you have an arsenal of black workout pants! Sometimes I sweat through my gray ones as it is.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    I truly had no idea so many women go commando.
    What's wrong with bikini briefs and VPL? VPL just means that you're wearing underwear. *shrug*
  • VioletRojo
    VioletRojo Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with bikini briefs and VPL? VPL just means that you're wearing underwear. *shrug*

Another layer under my workout clothes would be hot, uncomfortable, and unnecessary. And I don't like the look of VPL.
  • MiaisMIAinMiami
    MiaisMIAinMiami Posts: 196 Member
    Options

My feelings on VPL exactly. I give zero effs if anyone can see my lines; at least they know I'm wearing em!
  • mommamia30189
    mommamia30189 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    when i wear spandex bike shorts or leggings its always commando!!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    when i wear spandex bike shorts or leggings its always commando!!

I totally agree!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options

My feelings on VPL exactly. I give zero effs if anyone can see my lines; at least they know I'm wearing em!

funny! don't know it till you try it. a lot of work out clothes now have wicking in them.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    This thread is making me cringe. I don't wear underwear with running shorts with built-ins, but my other shorts and capris for the gym? There's a seam right there. And seams and delicate parts were not meant to meet.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I don't like going commando...things, ummm, get pinched. So thong it is. There's only a few days each month that I don't wear a thong anyway (I mean, all day, while not working out). All that fabric is unbearable in the Oklahoma heat/humidity. I learned that very, very quickly when I moved here.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    This thread is making me cringe. I don't wear underwear with running shorts with built-ins, but my other shorts and capris for the gym? There's a seam right there. And seams and delicate parts were not meant to meet.

this is too funny for my soul right now. I'm laughing soooooooooooooooooo hard right now. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I don't like going commando...things, ummm, get pinched. So thong it is. There's only a few days each month that I don't wear a thong anyway (I mean, all day, while not working out). All that fabric is unbearable in the Oklahoma heat/humidity. I learned that very, very quickly when I moved here.

I'm in Saint Louis, Not for from OK and the humidity is horrible here, so I know exactly what you mean....
  • VioletRojo
    VioletRojo Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »

All of my workout clothes are gusseted, so no seams in delicate places.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »

I'm in Saint Louis, Not for from OK and the humidity is horrible here, so I know exactly what you mean....

Oh yeah. I visited there about 10 years ago!! You're definitely no better off than us, lol.

I found out the hard way. Fairly soon after I moved here DH offered to use his truck to hall some dirt for a coworker. Then we all helped shovel it to and from the truck. That was possibly the most uncomfortable 90 minutes of my life. I haven't looked back since.
  • LemeursKind
    LemeursKind Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow... women going commando at the gym!?! This is totally new to me and I don't know any of my friends that walk around commando (unless they're just not spilling the beans). I don't do commando for the sheer fact that I've seen a camel toe and I'm just not walking down that road... EVER! I have seen guys go commando at the gym... infact it was an instructor... an image that has scarred my sensitive constitution for life (must have been why there was never any room in his classes.)
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I wouldn't mind seeing a 'slip up' of one of the guys that went commando....lmaooooooooooo
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    AlisonH729 wrote: »
    Well- apparently I am in the minority here, but I wear laser edge boyshorts.

I image if you are rolling commando you have an arsenal of black workout pants! Sometimes I sweat through my gray ones as it is.

Well, there's two of us at any rate.

Half of my workout bottoms are old worn-out casual clothes - and they've got seams in all the wrong places. Commando is an absolute no-go in those.

The other half either have an attached panty, or were not purchased with a need for complete black-out in mind. So no for those, too.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    :o
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    :o

:D:D:D