Looking for friends on low carb or keto diet

Options
If anyone is on low carb or keto diet then feel free to add me.. would love to know how it works for you....

Replies

• Kelly_Trys_Keto
    Kelly_Trys_Keto Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just tried starting Keto yesterday.......It's definitely going to take me some trial and error to get my macro's right.
  • aleism
    aleism Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started Keto on Aug 15 an have been enjoying it.
    I just tried starting Keto yesterday.......It's definitely going to take me some trial and error to get my macro's right.

I used the Keto calculator from ruled.me
    http://www.ruled.me/keto-calculator/

If you get hungry I have always been told to up my fats. And I find that it works for me. I eat way less, I am not starving all the time, I have less bloating and acid reflux, I sleep better, and I have more energy.

• ligamegne2484
    ligamegne2484 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started, bit confused. Trying to do it mostly vegetarian. What are macros ?
  • tamhiuwa
    tamhiuwa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started one month, pls add me, i have so many questions
  • BrittaniMyChelle
    BrittaniMyChelle Posts: 45 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I officially started Keto today and gonna try it for 30 days. It's going to be a challenge to keep my carbs so low but I know it'll be worth it. Feel free to add me as well!
  • beautifulone729
    beautifulone729 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting today as well. I lost 88 pounds in 6 months with this way of eating a few years ago, but fell off the wagon. Feel free to add me as well....the more support the better.
  • sbubenchik
    sbubenchik Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Keto/paleo here! Feel free to add. Always looking for more people with my eating type.
  • deepwoodshiker
    deepwoodshiker Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Been eating keto since August 8 combined with walking 3-4 days a week. Have dropped 16 lbs so far! Be glad to be a motivational friend if you do likewise!
  • jaymp90
    jaymp90 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm sure with that profile picture, you'll find plenty of "friends" :wink: text me
  • nikoru_93
    nikoru_93 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I started low carb a month ago. The first week or so is difficult but after that it's rather easy add if you'd like :)
  • atyrone
    atyrone Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • walkermichaelg
    walkermichaelg Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm relatively low carb, feel free to add me for support and motivation!
  • edup1975
    edup1975 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I am on low carbs as well and had great success. Add me if you like.
  • malloriecook
    malloriecook Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I tried to see what a Keto diet was.. umm no luck
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Consider joining the Low Carber Daily group. It's where most of the keto'ers hang out. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group