150 days in a row = 60lbs lost!

Options
fcj1976
fcj1976 Posts: 23 Member
HI all,

Just wanted to share my story continued story!

I've been doing MFP since February 9th 2011, logged on everyday since and I've lost a total of 60lbs!

I've been very regimented in drinking loads of water, doing some form of exercise everyday and sticking to a high protien, low carb and low fat diet.

Due to all this I've been able to start professional wrestling again and have my return to the ring booked for September 9th.

I'm hoping to post some photo's over the weekend! I was kind of avoiding camera back in February!

Still got a little way to go to be completely happy, but I'm on the right path!

Matt

Replies

• GoGoSuku
    GoGoSuku Posts: 63
    Options
    Oh wow, that's really amazing! Did losing that much in that time give you any extra skin? Like really bad extra skin or just a big saggy extra skin XD
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    super job keep up the good work x
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, that's really amazing! Did losing that much in that time give you any extra skin? Like really bad extra skin or just a big saggy extra skin XD

at your age you shouldnt get any baggy skin!
    just stay outta the sun,cream when you can and drink water it all helps!
  • fcj1976
    Options
    Thank you for your comments!

No saggy skin!!!! I've exercised quiet a bit especially in the area where saggy skin could occur, also I keep good car of my skin (for a man) i.e. using oils, creams etc...
  • fcj1976
    Options
    Oh and I've not eaten any chocolate for the whole 150 days! Which is a nightmare as I work for the Cadbury part of Kraft Foods!!!! :-(
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    Awesome!
  • stevenleagle
    stevenleagle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Oh and I've not eaten any chocolate for the whole 150 days! Which is a nightmare as I work for the Cadbury part of Kraft Foods!!!! :-(

Lol That probably helped! I was at my thinnest when I worked for a snack food company! How does that work?!

Having said all of that well done!
  • fcj1976
    Options
    Thanks Steve!

I could argue that it was Cadbury that initially got me in this mess! I'm a chocoholic and indulged in my surroundings!

Kicked the habit now... taking each day as it comes!!!

Matt
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'll bet you feel much more energetic, even without the chocolate! :-) You're an inspiration to all of us! Thanks for sharing.
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    You look brilliant! Well done :o) Good luck with your wrestling!

I'm not too far from your neck of the woods either, I'm up in Leeds.
  • reeldancer
    reeldancer Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I too started around the same time and have lost a similar amount eating the same way. Best of luck to you for continued success and reentry into the ring :)
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome. I'm glad you are able to get back in the ring.
  • fcj1976
    Options
    Thanks for the support guys!!!!

Matt
  • fcj1976
    Options
    I've also hit a personal goal too! I'm now light enough to be eligible for the UFC light heavyweight division!
    End goal... Middleweight! :-)

Matt
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    well CONGRATS TO YOU!! Tht is FANTASTIC! and good luck in the ring!
  • fcj1976
    Options
    Thank you!!!! :-)
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options

And I thought I had it bad fighting my severe chocolate addiction! At least I don't have to work around it. :noway: 69 days without for me! Congrats on your weight loss and no chocolate!!! :flowerforyou:
  • fcj1976
    Options
    Thanks Ash! It's been a real struggle! But after a while stubborness kicks in and I'm determined not eat it again for a long time! (if 150 days isn't a long time!)
  • lisadhancock
    lisadhancock Posts: 103
    Options
    wow, congratulations! you are in inspiration!
  • Jaradel
    Jaradel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Lookin' good, sir!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!