How would you reward yourself ?

Options
2»

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I didn't get myself anything when I reached my goal. I just put on my old jeans and basked in the glory! It was all the reward I needed!
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Massage is a kick@ss reward, especially to take time and relax sore muscles from working out. New haircuts and spa days are also very fun.
  • Jasmine_Moonstone
    Jasmine_Moonstone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I rewarded myself with getting my nose pierced when I lost 25lbs. It is something I have wanted for a long time, but never did it b/c I did not like the fact that my face was so fat. :) But, since I lost 25lbs it is alot thinner & I am thrilled with my nose piercing.

I also let myself have small rewards along the way. I buy myself a cute top that fits me now (I usually go to the thrift store), a new (small) piece of jewerly, the cool insulated cup w/ straw that I have been wanting really bad, a pedi, or just a nice night out with my DH & son.

I do however plan to go & buy myself some new bras, panties & new clothes once I hit my goal weight. I will probably only buy a few brand new clothes & then buy the rest at the thrift store. I will however go somewhere like Victoria Secret, get properly fitted for a nice bra & get some cute panties!!

In the end you have to reward yourself with something that makes you feel good. :)
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Options
    When I reach my first mini goal, I plan to get a new pair of ear rings. And I've set my ultimate goal reward as dying my hair liliac. I've always wanted to do that and it seems like the perfect time to do so!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    it is a lot easier for me to maintain weight than to gain weight, so I will eat some See's candies vanilla nut fudge (my favorite). xD

Also, a new haircut, maybe visiting Clinique, and some new clothing. ^.^

I cant wait!!!
  • uhoh_billy
    uhoh_billy Posts: 94
    Options
    I've told myself that if I get to 160lbs, THAT'S when I can get a new tattoo! Which is killing me right now because I'm losing fat but gaining muscle doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred haha. AND the tattoo I want is a Harry Potter one and the new movie comes out in a week, and I'd love it before the movie! Oh well. The sooner I hit 160, the better!!
  • kysassyblonde1
    Options
    7 yrs ago I lost 100 lbs and bought myself a beautiful emerald diamond ring now my reward is hopefully to lose enough weight to be able to take that ring off, my fingers have been swelled and unable to take it off for the last 4 yrs! Not accually swelled thats the size they are from putting the 100lbs back on!!!
  • lsgrif
    lsgrif Posts: 2
    Options
    I would reward myself with a new blouse, shirt etc.. Maybe going to the hair salon for a new doo...:happy:
  • trigrrl
    trigrrl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    for me its the new ipod nano for my first big goal ( 2 lbs to go ) that way i get something that i use when i work out
    and then at my ultimate goal my guy has offered me a shopping spree paid for by him....
  • phatty4dayz
    phatty4dayz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've decided that once I reach 20 lbs lost, I am going to treat myself to an hour long full body massage. Just the thought makes me want to shed some pounds lol
  • phatty4dayz
    phatty4dayz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    for me its the new ipod nano for my first big goal ( 2 lbs to go ) that way i get something that i use when i work out
    and then at my ultimate goal my guy has offered me a shopping spree paid for by him....

He sounds like a keeper!
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Get a new haircut/color! People also seem to notice the changes you're making to your body more. I hit a big goal of mine and got a bright auburn red color. Some people commented on my weight loss before, but people really started to comment more when they saw a makeover. Such an esteem-booster!