Options
13»

Replies

• singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Sloth2016 wrote: »
    ERMAGERD, STAHP! U gonna get so swole! Put down those silly weights before it's too late!

Seriously! My cousin's sisters mom did squats for a month and became a physique competitor! She did no other work, didn't weigh foods or log. Just body weight exercises.
    She finally got so bulky that people mistook her for a dude. They where like "dam u swoll "

So yeah girlfriend be careful you might be gaining so much muscle!

true story........ .

Not really......

Laughed so hard my abs got swole, brah.

Girl be careful laughing like that. Don't you know that is how Arnold got so darn bulky? He watched old episodes of crank yankers while doing body weight exercises. You don't want to end up like poor ole swole arnold , do you?

Its those hand weights. The pink ones are killers. Mix 'em with Zumba and you have a "lethal cocktail" for being the next Muscle Mag photoshoot victim!

Or better yet you zumba toning with the 1 lb shake sticks
  • AnabolicMind2011
    AnabolicMind2011 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    ERMAGERD, STAHP! U gonna get so swole! Put down those silly weights before it's too late!

Seriously! My cousin's sisters mom did squats for a month and became a physique competitor! She did no other work, didn't weigh foods or log. Just body weight exercises.
    She finally got so bulky that people mistook her for a dude. They where like "dam u swoll "

true story........ .

Not really......

Girl be careful laughing like that. Don't you know that is how Arnold got so darn bulky? He watched old episodes of crank yankers while doing body weight exercises. You don't want to end up like poor ole swole arnold , do you?

Its those hand weights. The pink ones are killers. Mix 'em with Zumba and you have a "lethal cocktail" for being the next Muscle Mag photoshoot victim!

Low weight high reps - supah bulky

• AnabolicMind2011
    Options

true story........ .

Not really......

Nah girlfriend, you gotta wear your Kim Kardashian waist trainer or you won't even see the results from the shake weight. I thought everyone here knew that already. Smh !

I wear mine while doing Zumba ,I'm working on my bikini bridge.
  • Sloth2016
    Sloth2016 Posts: 846 Member
    Options

true story........ .

Not really......

Nah girlfriend, you gotta wear your Kim Kardashian waist trainer or you won't even see the results from the shake weight. I thought everyone here knew that already. Smh !

I wear mine while doing Zumba ,I'm working on my bikini bridge.

Totes! Go big or go home!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    @AnabolicMind2011 not shake weight dude but that's a good idea. I mean the actual zumba toning class where they use theses5d0pbq6xqh8.png
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Try Shake Weights.
  • AnabolicMind2011
    Options
    @AnabolicMind2011 not shake weight dude but that's a good idea. I mean the actual zumba toning class where they use theses5d0pbq6xqh8.png

You look very fit and "toned" , do you use these awesome sticks in your Zumba training? I can tell your already using the shake weight and waist trainer but i am always looking to expand my hard core training some. My goal is a thigh gap and bikini bridge
    #zumbaismakingamericagreatagain2016
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Please. I actually DID BULK, by eating a surplus of calories and training heavy 4x per week, and I didn't even end up that big. And after losing a few pounds I'm way leaner than I was before.

Eat in a deficit, continue your program. If you're not losing you're eating too much.
  • muffinsandcakes
    muffinsandcakes Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I don't know guys why laugh at me that much!! Am a beginner so why picking up at me? Consider me ignorant in such things !
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    I don't know guys why laugh at me that much!! Am a beginner so why picking up at me? Consider me ignorant in such things !

If you know you don't know much about this you should listen to the people who do. You won't get huge legs from working out, not as a woman, not while losing weight.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/977538/halp-heavy-lifting-made-me-supah-bulky/p1

Also if you keep not losing, tighten up your calorie logging.
  • muffinsandcakes
    muffinsandcakes Posts: 333 Member
    Options

If you know you don't know much about this you should listen to the people who do. You won't get huge legs from working out, not as a woman, not while losing weight.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/977538/halp-heavy-lifting-made-me-supah-bulky/p1

Also if you keep not losing, tighten up your calorie logging.

Much thanks! :)
  • Jellybeanz44
    Jellybeanz44 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You need to tighten up your logging, 100%. You aren't going to pack on muscle unless you are eating in a surplus and lifting lots of heavy weights. Do some cardio, eat in a deficit. If you aren't losing you are just eating more than you need to be.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    Don't stop squats and don't stop strength training. Your future self will thank you. There are many benefits. Don't obsess over your thighs, many people have it much worse. :)

But I dont want a bulk

1. You aren't reading eating enough to bulk.
    2. You are not lifting enough to bulk
    3. It's really hard to bulk and impossible to do off straight standard body weight squats.
    4. Deficit +working out.