Confession box

13»

Replies

• I had a great week, doubled up my cardio every day but one (i did 45 min. instead of 60) and I have been doing strength training. Lowered my calorie intake to 1200 and stayed within it all week and still did not lose a single pound. Talk about frustrating. I refuse to let it get me down though. I am going to continue on like I have been with the 60 min of cardio and strength training and staying in my calorie goal and hopefully next week I will see some results. I have noticed some muscle definition where there was none before so that is my motivator for the week. Everyone has bad days from time to time, just let it go and get back on track tomorrow.
  • chridow
    chridow Posts: 178
    this whole week has been wackadoo for me. i blame 4th of july. i spent most of the weekend drinking, with an occasional food overindulgence. had popeye's for dinner one night this week (fried shrimp and french fries & a biscuit) and today i've been an eating MACHINE despite having consumed more water than i have in the last few days.

<sigh>

on the plus side i went running twice this week and i'm goin tomorrow :-) getting back on the wagon is harder than i thought it wld be!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    mine was 03:00 in the morning when i went throo the macdonalds drive through. =/
    i wasnt even THAT hungry.. just had the munchies. =[
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Forgive me Father for I have binged...(just realized how long it has been since I have been to confession)...pizza, always the pizza. I had two pieces and two breadsticks tonight. A good run will put me under my daily calorie goal, but running with all this grease sloshing around in my stomach is going to be miserable. :sick:
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Welp, today I over snacked it at lunch time =X
  • harley0269
    harley0269 Posts: 384 Member
    Thanks. I should be farther along, but i blow it alot. Like ALL last week I was over on my calories & ended up gaining 4 lbs!
    major bummer.
    but i took my pic today & i can ALMOST see cheekbones! so that is motivating me again.
    Sometimes we need a little boost like that. other than the number on the scale or a tape measure around our middles.
    Somehow SEEING the difference makes all the difference!
    good luck on your journey!
  • I've only exercised for 40 mins this week! I have a hard time dealing with the high temps and humidity of July in Tucson. Having a hard time getting off the couch after work. Will try to get up early tomorrow, while it is still relatively cool in the morning, and get in a nice long walk.
  • kathy1117
    kathy1117 Posts: 27
    OMG yes!! LASTNIGHT I ATE A BOWL OF CEREAL AND I WASNT EVEN HUNGRY, I WAS BOOOORRRED. HOW PATHETIC IS THAT??!!! do not eat if ur bored ppl,lol
  • minnie86
    minnie86 Posts: 187
    Yesterday I ate a breakfast mcmuffin, and pizza for lunch. Did not know that each slice was almost 300 cals! wow...I ate 4!
  • minnie86
    minnie86 Posts: 187
    soooo.... one thing you all need to take from this thread is your not alone, so don't feel bad if a day went wrong, chin up and make tomorrow count ;-)
    yeap, yeap
  • rosemiller11
    rosemiller11 Posts: 224 Member
    terrible! I am currently working nights... so i got off this morning and came home to this plate of chocolate chocollate chip cookies. Ate 3. :( And a glass of whole milk. :0 and over the last week of working nights i have missed 3 workouts! :(
  • mericksmom
    mericksmom Posts: 222 Member
    I get sooo upset that my weight has settled for the moment. I under ate so long that I have to restart my system. Last time I went up in cals I lost weight then level out after a gain of 5 lbs. I get so upset that I dont lose as fast as everyone else, but I will keep on and keep working.

I know something is working even if my weight isnt what I want to see, I have slimmed down a lot and am proud of that.
  • asunshinec
    asunshinec Posts: 74
    We went out to dinner tonight at my favorite steakhouse and instead of getting the petite sirloin, I got my favorite - the 10 oz ribeye. =( It was so yummy! I did cut the largest piece of fat off of it, and skipped the rolls, soda and dessert. In total the meal put me 200 calories over my goal. yikes.
  • januarykim
    januarykim Posts: 27 Member
    To RozeGod--the popsicle addict: Do you count the popsicles as glasses of water? :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!