LADIES ONLY: a weird question

Options
123457»

Replies

• PennWalker
    PennWalker Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    MissAnjy wrote: »
    Am I the only one bothered by the fact that your boss makes fun of you for this?

Agree, sounds like you need to tell your boss to mind her own business. Horrible boss.
  • bmclogins
    bmclogins Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You have a normal mons. If it sticks out a bit then so what. Maybe don't wear skintight stuff if it bothers you, but I think you should go ahead and rock out your puffy mons. Every mons and every vulva is unique and they are all awesome. For the record, mine is a bit chubby too.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    The boss thing is weird. But, yes -- I have a similar issue. I'm down to the last 10 or so pounds and have some remaining "pockets " of fat. The pelvic area is one, the inside of my leg around my knees, elbows, etc. my plan is to keep losing until these bits finally go away. If it's truly just fat, it has to go eventually.
  • TanyaHooton
    TanyaHooton Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I don't know the name for this, but I know what you mean. I hate how...flabby it looks, and yes, I only wear dresses ir very long shirts over leggings. I also carry my weight in 2 specific places on my bidy, and one is my lower abdomen/pelvic area. I guess it's an extension of that.

My hope and plan is that lowering body fat percent will even it all out eventually. I'm prepared to wait months for that, as my long term goal (reduce body fat percent to reduce boob size) will take a long time anyway.

Good luck, and if you find a solution come back and let us know!