• IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Do you cramp too?!
    LOL
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    As a medical professional, I may be able to offer some assistance.
    If it's bleeding from the INSIDE; stop putting things in there (seen it. lots.) and see your doctor. soon.
    If it's bleeding from the OUTSIDE; that signifies an overuse abrasion/laceration injury. USE SOME LOTION!!!

Good luck, all the best to you. And if you decide to go to the ER for this, the staff in ALL likelihood WILL talk about you and your penito.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    When you bleed from your penis?

Date classier chicks. :huh: :flowerforyou:

Lysol. Classy in a can. And dimmer switches.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Definitely has to have wings! Don't want it shifting and getting that embarassing tap on the shoulder by a perfect stranger who tells you "um, you have blood on your pants".
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Definitely has to have wings! Don't want it shifting and getting that embarassing tap on the shoulder by a perfect stranger who tells you "um, you have blood on your pants".

BUT I SAT IN TOMATO SAUCE!

*crosses arms*
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I can't believe the moderators have not said anything about this post.

I get in trouble because I told someone that they were too thin. And they are letting you guys talk about a bleeding penis.

Not offended, just wondering.
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options

Thread over!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options

I get in trouble because I told someone that they were too thin. And they are letting you guys talk about a bleeding penis.

Women get talk about their bloody vaginas all the time. :indifferent:
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    hahahaha- seriously what I needed tonight!!!
    Blot with cold water to get the blood out
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options

Ahahahahaha. This made my day. :)
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options

There is bleeding vagina talk on here at least hourly.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    *breathe Von, breathe* I am in hysterics over here..OMG
  • 73vanessa
    73vanessa Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    *breathe Von, breathe* I am in hysterics over here..OMG

FOr real???? AHAHAHAH I can not stop laughing at this..... OMG! Where's jay????lol
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    It just makes me feel dirty and tearful. I usually end up watching Bambi on Dvd and eating cake, crying my socks off. My testicles swell up like lemons too usually, like I'm Arnold Shwarzennegar or someone. I look so ugly. :sad:
  • Funnybunnyboo
    Options
    It just makes me feel dirty and tearful. I usually end up watching Bambi on Dvd and eating cake, crying my socks off. My testicles swell up like lemons too usually, like I'm Arnold Shwarzennegar or someone. I look so ugly. :sad:

my ex really did bleed from his penis once-apparently, after we rode this particular theme park ride in florida for the 5th time, a kidney stone got lodged in his ureter, and as it scratched it and got stucl, it bled....he asked if eating melon make your wee pink...errrr-nope...
    he ended up in a&e with a stent shoved up(yes up) through the end, into his bladder, then through that to the ureter...
    well, my answer to that is, gods way of teahing him not to screw around...ha ha ha
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options

Good luck, all the best to you. And if you decide to go to the ER for this, the staff in ALL likelihood WILL talk about you and your penito.

haha definitely! PLEASE go to a clinic (even if it's not happening... just bring it up! gives us great gossip) the weird patients are always remembered and talked about :o)
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Nice topic... LOL! This reminds me of that scene in Role Models where their urine was dark green from all of the energy drinks. :laugh:
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    TOM sucks. :(