What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• MaxT370
    MaxT370 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My current mini goal: to be close to 152 by September 16th when I have surgery since I won't be able to exercise for 6 to 8 weeks. I'm currently 157.2. Restarted and continuing the 30 day shred up until this time which means 1 level for 5 days each.
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I've been great on working out but I've been totally sucking at the whole watching what I eat thing, and we all know that's like 80% of the battle! So my mini goal is to get back into logging what I eat. I'm going to focus on getting through this week and build from there. The first 20 or so lbs was pretty easy to lose, but I really was committed to the diet then...so gotta get back to it.

And another mini goal hopefully by year's end is to get down to a solid 8, right now I'm anywhere between an 8-12.
  • janesremedy87
    janesremedy87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    to finally get below 150. I really hope to achieve that in the next 4 weeks. I'm at 155 right now.
  • realcalm
    realcalm Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    To get firmly below 140.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    I want to wear those two skirts I temporarily had to shelve when I was away for the gym for a couple months. A few more pounds to go.
  • shadowelmtree
    shadowelmtree Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My fitness goal is to be able to run 10k in an hour and my weight to go down around 20lbs. To be honest I just want to be fitter and stronger. The weight coming off will be a bonus
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Mini goals: 3 6 pounds until I hit 30 lbs lost!
    Complete week 1 of couch 2 5k!
  • rachel780mpg
    rachel780mpg Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Lose 10 pounds by my birthday, 9/24. Lose 20 additional pounds by the New Year. Lose 40 more pounds by April.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!