What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• chapiano
    chapiano Posts: 331 Member
    Ultimate goal is a body fat % of 5 %
  • leahkathleen13
    leahkathleen13 Posts: 272 Member
    I had a dream that my old jeans fit me very comfortably. They were the right size from before I quit smoking and then had a baby. Right now about 5 last pounds and it can be real again.

Also we have an annual local festival that I am excited to attend. I'd love to enjoy a food truck and a local beer and feel good about it.
  • memathmfp
    memathmfp Posts: 25 Member
    memathmfp wrote: »
    memathmfp wrote: »
    To get into "onederland."

It took me all month but I finally made it! Last time the numbers were this low on the scale was January, 2005.

Feeling motivated to keep going!

Next goal is 188#. Haven't been that size since I started teacher's college in 2001. That's 11# from here. So here I go!
  • For me it's getting into a size 8 jeans. I've been a 10 in my adult life but I've never been an 8. Right now I'm a really loose 12 and looking forward to 10's then 8's!!!
    3cu3yay8rvly.jpeg

• wildfire1204
    wildfire1204 Posts: 237 Member
    My most immediate goal is to hit the 40 lbs lost mark. I'm so close. I'm going to get it, too!
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    To get back on track after a tricky summer holiday. I want to get back on a losing streak, however slowly.
  • LKM667
    LKM667 Posts: 13 Member
    I started at 125 and got down to 110. Recently I've been a little out of it and gained back to 112 but i think it's just water weight. I have an event next weekend so I'm trying to eat healthy and work out for this week to see if I can get back to it and maybe lose another in the process. My end goal is 105 and I would love if I could get there by my birthday in October.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    ariel1116 wrote: »
    To fit into my wedding dress! I have about 25lbs to go.

I think my wedding dress is too big for me now, actually. I think it was a size 20 or 22 when I got it and I stress-ate an awful lot in the weeks up to the wedding so that it was very snug on my wedding day.
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    12 week challenge with a money prize.
  • OneWayOnlyCycles
    OneWayOnlyCycles Posts: 67 Member
    A skirt.
  • prettytoxic
    prettytoxic Posts: 122 Member
    My mini goal is hitting 190, a couple of pounds lighter than I was before I gained loads of weight
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    I registered yesterday for another 5k in November, I normally just run 1 annual 5k to finish out my diet/cutting season which I just ran last Saturday. I really don't want to put back on 50lbs during the "off-season" just to take it back off again 6 months from now..getting to old for that, so I figure if I can commit to some kind of activity every couple of months that will force me to keep my weight a little more manageable while I still continue to try and put on more muscle.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!