What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Be at my "old" starting weight by the end of the monty. I lost 50lbs around 6 years ago, then slowly piled it all and more back on and now I'm working to get into a healthy BMI - then I can re-start my journey again!
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to get bluetooth headphones for my gym workout when I hit 69 kg...currently at 72.8kg.....super excited

Excellent! I love mine. I hated dealing with those floppy wires. You'll get there soon!
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    How close I am to being down a jean size!
  • sexybug6
    sexybug6 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    To lose my first stone in total want to lose 3 stone by the summer be perfect
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Diet - To survive January without gaining weight. Climate makes it difficult to get my regular cardio in!
    Exercise - To be able to do 10 chin-ups with assist
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I have so many

Feeling good in my clothing and not always having to adjust it
    I NEED to wear a crop top. Im turning 31 and feel like socially im already breaching unacceptability with this goal. So im soing it this year. I want to walk around half naked as often as i can thus summer.
    Nice jeans

I think it's a great goal. I'm almost 37, but I don't think anyone at the lake will know that. :wink:
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Going to NYC on April 24 and I would like to be down 30 pounds by then!
  • shaun823
    shaun823 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    ieroen wrote: »
    My goal is that I'd like to get back into the 10% bodyfat zone. I'm guessing that the checkered flag will be waving at somewhere around 184lbs (84kg).

Ha! Same here. Probably closer to 180 for me.
  • shaun823
    shaun823 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Taking the fam to Portugal this summer and gotta have the beach body ready to go, lol!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!