Finding friends in the 200lbs

Options
I'm 220 lbs my desired weight is 150lbs and I'm 5'5 anyone else with same weight/goals? Need more mfp friends

Replies

• MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • katremtoo
    katremtoo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like more friends as well. I do not know how to add someone. Could you help me?
  • meganleann5665
    meganleann5665 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Saaame!!! 5'5" roughly 225-220 lbs and my goal is 140-150!!! Adding you
  • frankysgurl
    frankysgurl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I hear ya girl!! Hoping to hit 180 for my first goal. Feel free to add me :)
  • ecmont032
    ecmont032 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    hey girls....I'm 5'4 1/2 (lol) and 274lbs. I used this app in the past but I got serious from 8/2013-4/2014 and went from 271 to 198. But since then I've been pregnant twice. I just had my third baby 16 weeks ago and I feel HUGE. Just trying to make it to 175. I could use all support and motivation I can get!!!!
  • ecmont032
    Options
    I'm going to add all you ladies so be looking out for my request
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8 and 207ish but started at 267. I know what it's like to be big, trust me! I also know that you CAN do this! My goal is 160ish to start with but would love to be less than that - it is the highest range for my height. I will add!
  • LisaSunshine17
    LisaSunshine17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me. I'm 5'6, 213 working towards 199 first, then 189, 179, and so on!!
  • ThatJohanna
    ThatJohanna Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me, My highest was 247lbs and lowest 168lbs. I restarted last week at 218.5 lbs and goal of 170 which I can maintain. Let's do this!
  • stejenni
    stejenni Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and 218, struggling to stay motivated! My goal weight is 145-150 but right now my main goal is to just be under 200!! Feel free to add me!
  • xaryo
    xaryo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm at 216, 5'3''

first goal: change the hundred.
    I never remember weighting below 200.

I have an incentive: a super freediving trip coming up in january.

feel free to add me
  • losingweightwithlinda
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 222... I'll be adding some of you! I'm hoping to get to 140
  • emybun77
    emybun77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ladies, feel free to add me too! I am 5'9" and 264lbs, looking to get down to 180ish!!
  • Msldy76
    Msldy76 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 40yrs old and weight 275... I can't leave this number for anything. I'll drop 3 then add 4. Any suggestions please
  • campfirequeen1
    campfirequeen1 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm 67 and have had weight problems all my adult life. My high was 307 back at the first of the year and I'm down to 274. Didn't really start working seriously on it until the end of May. At the end of June I bought a Garmin Vivofit2 and it has made it so much simpler. It's a God send. It tracks my steps and it has a website that it syncs to that uses this site to log and track food. I have a long way to go but I'm feeling so much better because of the weight loss I've already had and I'm feeling so confident about the future! My goal is 160 and we'll see once I get there whether I want to continue or not. My doctor is thrilled with my progress and has promised me a mani/pedi on her when I lose 100 pounds! She will be paying up, I just know it! The Garmin tracks a lot of other stuff too, for me most importantly "sleep" but the best feature is that it's waterproof and I can wear it in the pool and shower, so I never take it off! It's a lot less expensive than the three fit bits I previously owned and I like it even more!
  • ecmont032
    Options
    morning.....I managed to get in a 30 minute workout this morning after I dropped the kids off at school. Hoping I can somehow manage to workout at night. But, with work (that I bring home some nights), a 16 week old, a 5 year old, and a 9 year old its hard for me to find time after work to workout even doing an exercise video has been a challenge
  • CherylCrane1
    CherylCrane1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been using MFP for a while, and have lost 50 pounds this year. I am 5'7, and since I hit 210 pounds, my weight is bouncing between it and 215. I have lost my motivation somewhere along the way....I am hoping if I have more friends on here, I might can find it again. (Especially friends that will encourage me to get off of my bum!) So, please feel free to add me!