• Triathlete1502
    Triathlete1502 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Try this:

1. Protibrick (2 pieces;40g)
    2. Milk (soya; 200ml)
    3. Lemon juice (40g)
    4. Milled chia seeds (1 teaspoon; 15g)
    5. Fage total 0% fat Greek Yoghurt (200g)
    6. Blueberries
    7. Savoury soya nuts

Total 440 kcal.

Enjoy a creami-licious breakfast!

6k48h87likgp.jpeg
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    In frying bacon right now, but you can also microwave it. It goes well with coffee
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I like a whole wheat waffle with peanut butter on it. Sometimes I add a banana. So quick and filling. The PB kind of melts on the warm waffle....mmmmm
  • spring913
    spring913 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I eat a bowl of fruit with greek yogurt or creamy cottage cheese, almonds and ground flax every morning.
  • Basilin
    Basilin Posts: 360 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm not sure how you feel about cook-ahead breakfasts, but the easiest morning prep breakfast I have in my arsenal is from a recipe I got in Courtney Lapressi's cookbook from the Master Chef show a couple years ago. It is a cooked cereal mix of millet, quinoa, and steel-cut oats with a ginger/lemon yogurt "sauce". When I was on top of my life, I made a big batch on the weekend, refrigerated it and ate it all week for breakfast. I topped it with different fresh fruit/berries, nuts and a dab of honey as the only morning prep. It is healthy, filling and yummy.

I don't want to post the recipe openly on the forum since it is from a cookbook, but if you are interested you can message me and I will give it to you. :smile: Or, you could figure your own version, since it is essentially mixing cooked grains and yogurt with some seasoning.
  • topeb
    topeb Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    smoothie
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    This morning I made am oatmeal smoothie. Exact same prep as overnight oats, only blended up in the morning. That would fix the weird texture problem at least, and seems to be satiating so far.
    You could make enough waffles to last a few days, or buy the frozen kind and toast them, and add fruit/yogurt, etc..
    Cereal with nut, bananas, and cashew milk.
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    donut
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    My go-to breakfast that satisfies me and sticks with me until close to lunch is Greek yogurt, either a 5.3 ounce container or about 1/2 a cup from a large container, 1/3 cup of Special K cereal (your favorite variety, as there are several) and about 1/4 cup of blueberries, cut-up strawberries or peaches. Very quick to put together and oh-so good :)
  • my58vw
    my58vw Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Honestly Cereal is the easiest option for breakfast, but is not the cleanest food. Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, etc are good choices.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I pretty much make a frittata and heat and eat all week or a batch of hard boiled eggs and eat two daily.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese

You can cook non-instant oatmeal in about 10min in the microwave. Get rolled or steel cut oats, put in a good sized bowl with water/milk and non-heat-sensitive flavorings, nuke on 30-40% power for 10min. Keep an eye on it the first time until you figure out the ideal timing, or you're likely to have boil over.

Pancakes, waffles, muffins that I've made in advance and frozen. Pop them in the toaster oven (or regular oven) to warm.

Protein or granola bar

Toast or English muffin with peanut butter and a piece of fruit
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt or cottage cheese with fruit... although typically I don't find it as satisfying so I might add a breakfast bar/biscuit of some kind.
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Ive beed eating 4% cottage cheese with berries, a tsp of honey, and a couple TBS of granola for breakfast. Rice cake with nut butter and berries or banana on top. Smoothie. Grilled veggies with hard boiled egg.
  • cside691
    cside691 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yoghurt and fresh fruit or my latest breakfast crave is pilchards on toast
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Not non cook, but if you have a rice cooker oatmeal (I like steel cut) is no hassle and fool proof. I put it in when getting up and then shower and so on (or sometimes go for a run) and then have it. Toss on some berries, maybe protein powder.
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with chia seeds, ground flax seed, and sliced almonds mixed in. Sometimes I add unsweetened coconut flakes. You can get all of the add ins from Bob's Red Mill.
  • PennWalker
    PennWalker Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Cheerios (100 % oats) with coconut-almond milk
    A Slimfast shake (don't laugh, the 20 G protein/1 G sugar one) with an apple
    Oatmeal (steel cut oats I already cooked in a batch and then heat a cup) with sliced fruit
  • dps2113
    dps2113 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have a Larabar and a mini Babybel Cheese almost every morning. This meal is filling, and it would be difficult to find a meal that is any faster or more portable.
  • robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I have a kashi bar and a latte most mornings. Love to cook but morning is so busy.

Museli is a favorite, mix oats and granola with dried fruits and nuts, whatever you like, and serve with yogurt and milk. It's outrageously delicious, more filling than regular boxed cereal and not as slimy as overnight oats.

Cheese and olives and orange slices.

Hard boiled eggs can be made ahead, they are good.

Avocado and/or cream cheese on toast, I guess technically you have to cook toast but it's quick and my work has a toaster.

Sardines and crackers.

If you are having an indulgent day, cuban cheese toast, omg so good. Toast leftover cuban bread then top with butter and cheese, white american or swiss works well for this, put it back in the oven for a little while so the cheese melts.