Options
    h89ljds7xcze.jpeg
    Ahhhhh... Some mature
  • Icheatonmywife
    Icheatonmywife Posts: 132 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    In my experience, the most lasting relationships are those in which the couple is of similar attractiveness. To be as delicate as possible, OP do you feel that you are of similar attractiveness to the model in the photo? I find that many men are miserable and think all women are *kitten* because they want to punch above their weight class, so to speak. As in any situation, if you set yourself a reasonable goal, you are less likely to be disappointed.

I'm sorry if this seems hurtful, I don't intend it that way at all. You are a fine looking fellow, just not a supermodel, and I'm sure there are many fine looking ladies that are not supermodel material who would be happy to be with you. It'd be a terrible shame if you missed out on having a fantastic women in your life because she's a little plain, a little pudgy, a little dorky, a little short or a little less than your dream in some other superficial way.

Of course, there is the rare occasion where couples are seriously mismatched but I think you'll generally find that those homely men (homelier than you, incidentally--have you ever seen David Copperfield or Rowan Atkinson??) are wealthy and tend towards very wealthy; women are sex objects and men are success objects so you could always just step up your game :)

don't worry....

I think most of us here have out kicked our coverage.

Boy howdy; I know that I have.

Thank you for your honesty, I know Im an ugly Mfer. nice to have that pointed out LOL

I guess my question was more to the point of she rides bikes, she is hot, risk taker, Yes she is pretty, but I ride street bikes, well one a little bigger than hers, but in all my travels on that bike I have never come across one of these. A girl has to be a whole nother level to ride one of these, at least in the circles I travel in.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    In my experience, the most lasting relationships are those in which the couple is of similar attractiveness. To be as delicate as possible, OP do you feel that you are of similar attractiveness to the model in the photo? I find that many men are miserable and think all women are *kitten* because they want to punch above their weight class, so to speak. As in any situation, if you set yourself a reasonable goal, you are less likely to be disappointed.

I'm sorry if this seems hurtful, I don't intend it that way at all. You are a fine looking fellow, just not a supermodel, and I'm sure there are many fine looking ladies that are not supermodel material who would be happy to be with you. It'd be a terrible shame if you missed out on having a fantastic women in your life because she's a little plain, a little pudgy, a little dorky, a little short or a little less than your dream in some other superficial way.

Of course, there is the rare occasion where couples are seriously mismatched but I think you'll generally find that those homely men (homelier than you, incidentally--have you ever seen David Copperfield or Rowan Atkinson??) are wealthy and tend towards very wealthy; women are sex objects and men are success objects so you could always just step up your game :)

don't worry....

Thank you for your honesty, I know Im an ugly Mfer. nice to have that pointed out LOL

I guess my question was more to the point of she rides bikes, she is hot, risk taker, Yes she is pretty, but I ride street bikes, well one a little bigger than hers, but in all my travels on that bike I have never come across one of these. A girl has to be a whole nother level to ride one of these, at least in the circles I travel in.

You need to broaden your horizons, stretch the circumference of your circles. :)

I have a friend who is a pretty hot sport motorbike driver....in fact I have two...one is a lawyer and the other an architect.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    If The King of Queens taught us ANYTHING it's hot chicks like fat funny guys.

You're so right. The King of Queens is a documentary and totally not a vehicle for commercials shown in the hopes of separating fat, funny guys from their money or anything like that. TV is just so reflective of reality. It's taught us so many life's lessons like how vampires battle werewolves, justice is always served, english phone boxes are actually time machines and if your sister Carla sleeps with your brother, it's OK because Carla is not actually your sister, your brother is actually her long lost husband and your uncle is a crime lord that orchestrated his disappearance in the hopes of convincing your dad to write you out of his will. What was I thinking? >.>

10/10 post. would watch the *kitten* out of that show.
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    One of my friends rides her Ducati 899 Panigale all year round unless there is snow on the ground. She dailies it everyday and just completed a road trip from Ohio to Colorado on it. I actually have a lot of female biker friends, but none that put 30k miles a year on their bikes like this one. Pretty badass in my view

14188225_10210401141135759_6169224749492225473_o.jpg
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options

I'm a cyclist not a biker, but there are a lot of boy and girl cyclists out riding bikes, taking risks, etc.

I'm also a rock climber, and the ladies of the crag are hot and plentiful.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options

don't worry....

I'm not a motorcycle guy so I don't run in those circles but I am a cycling enthusiast and I know quite a few very hot ladies who ride...my lady mountain biker friends are something else and do some pretty insane stuff which is very hot!
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Any woman worth her salt will tell you to make your own damn sammich.

wimmins like that are simply pathetic and will have to settle for ANY man or woman that will put up with this type sheet! Then they wonder where the real men are and why they are single.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I ride 2005 Hayabusa
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    I ride 2005 Hayabusa

Are you a hot chick, or just stating random facts?
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    King_Spicy wrote: »
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    I ride 2005 Hayabusa

Are you a hot chick, or just stating random facts?

I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body. lol So yes darlen I am a hot chick