Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Please feel free to add me!
  • Zerbiak
    Zerbiak Posts: 23 Member
    Hell yeah, pick me coach
  • me please! did this about 4 years ago and lost 20 pounds. So I really want to do it again but been struggling
  • Yes please! I would like more friends , please add me
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Add me!
  • Kushleigh
    Kushleigh Posts: 3 Member
    add me too, #wantsomefitnesspals :)
  • Tracey628
    Tracey628 Posts: 20 Member
    Looking to get back on track , can never have too many friends
  • Foxxy18
    Foxxy18 Posts: 119 Member
    Y'all add me! 12 pounds down and so many more to go!! Could use the motivation! :smile:
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Let me see you...
  • Looking for friends! Feel free to add me.
  • Omar_Apocrypha
    Omar_Apocrypha Posts: 794 Member
    add me feelfree
  • lollie90mfp
    lollie90mfp Posts: 8 Member
    Need all the help I can get please add me need to loose 28 pounds
  • CarbonIS
    CarbonIS Posts: 76 Member
    More friends the better!
  • Wpham7633
    Wpham7633 Posts: 10 Member
    Add me, pretty good at this :D
  • chrissjourney
    chrissjourney Posts: 121 Member
    Day 13! Add me ;)
  • Eric_joseph_22
    Eric_joseph_22 Posts: 182 Member
    Looking for motivation and give it in return. This is a journey and a lifestyle! I started 4 weeks ago with the goal of getting back down to my fight weight and nothings going to stop me! I have lost 18 pounds! every pound was earned by hard work and dedication. I completely changed my eating habits to obtain where I want to be. Please add me if you want to join in on this journey of bettering our bodies!!!!!
  • EveManyara
    EveManyara Posts: 10 Member
    Almost 4 weeks in, I've changed my diet habits and exercise a couple of times a week. Looking g for positive people who can keep motivated and share ideas for weight loss
  • pmm7692
    pmm7692 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • sllida
    sllida Posts: 115 Member
    hi all I have been logging in everyday for a really log time but haven't been as active as I would have liked to be the last several months being I was expecting my 3rd child while my baby is here and a week old and now I am starting to get back in to being more active and need some new friends to help support me and encourage me since I have lost a lot of my current friends from not being as active as I should have been please feel free to add me
  • crcycler
    crcycler Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everybody... I recently turned 40 and want to lose a bit of weight and build my strength