Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• ReeceDaviesInk
    ReeceDaviesInk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes please everyone add me i need motivation and can hopefully give it out aswell :)
  • dreamof_perfection
    dreamof_perfection Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to add some more people that have open food diaries, because I love to look at other people's to get inspiration for meals/exercise. Feel free to add me if you have a food diary that's open to friends!
  • RunDaddyRunx2
    RunDaddyRunx2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm trying not to be lazy today!
  • craggy08
    craggy08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me ! :) 5 stone to go. We can do this ;) x
  • Simply_Yulz
    Simply_Yulz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends to support each other. Add me :)
  • itzWicks
    itzWicks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Greetings from Southwest Oklahoma!

Having joined the day before, I am ready to renew my personal pursuit of a life of better fitness and health. For those souls who don't mind an additional voice in the motivational choir, feel free to add mine. ;)
  • myphatty
    myphatty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • kellie0702
    kellie0702 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Greetings from Berkshire, UK. I've inly been on this app for a week and would love a motivation buddy. I've got a fair bit of weight to still loose and would love to chat to anyone who has weight to loose too.
  • Mordeca
    Mordeca Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have just started here and I'm looking to lose 140 lb (!!), and I know that will take time and effort, but it looks like this will be a great place to give and receive motivation and support. I'm Jane, I'm 50 and live in London, UK. Anyone in the same boat like to friend me?
  • Jefbro98
    Jefbro98 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I need friends as well. Feel free to add me!
  • Rach_B_81
    Rach_B_81 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • SeanReaves
    SeanReaves Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just got back on! Also quitting smoking. I need constant motivation lol or i tend to be lazy! I am so ready to fix this *kitten* I caused. 30th bday is in December! I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. Oh and I'm quitting smoking too!!! #lgbt as well! Sorry boys I'm take. Hahaha. Let's do this together!
    Pease love and cupcakes!

Sea
  • hgasnier91
    hgasnier91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me!! 30 out of 100 pounds down and lacking the motivation to keep going! Need help :)
  • JerreFlanagan
    JerreFlanagan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm Always looking for new friends!!!
  • ATLfalconsATL2
    ATLfalconsATL2 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Add me everyone!
  • rajawizayer25
    rajawizayer25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im new to MFP n i really need friends who care to give opinions and advice..add me n lets support n motivate each other to stay healthy B)
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Add me if you are looking for "mutual" support. I am here everyday except for vacay time!
  • ellen8182
    ellen8182 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been away for a while so renewing my enthusiasm for MFP, would love some friends to help me along. Gonna try 31 days (so the whole of August) of health and fitness, with a hope to keep it up a little longer!
  • bb1lopez
    bb1lopez Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to help motivate me as I keep giving up.
  • Cass2025
    Cass2025 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! active daily:) love to motivate and support!