Progression 60 lbs down (several pics)

Options

Replies

• Kassi81
    Kassi81 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and I bet you feel even better! Do you mind if I ask how tall you are?
  • clandrum84
    clandrum84 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Kassi81 wrote: »
    You look amazing, and I bet you feel even better! Do you mind if I ask how tall you are?

Hey! Thank you and yes I feel a ton better! More energy most of the time! I am 5'9".
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I can't believe the difference that 60lbs made! Keep at it, I can't wait to see you at the end of your journey!
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Awww one of those, SO PROUD OF HER, moments, even though I don't know you! lol The change is just remarkable already..sounds like outside AND inside. :-)
  • armywifenmomof3
    Options
    Amazing
  • melissaandemma
    melissaandemma Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! It's amazing when you see that's the process is so simple and we just never did it. I'm down about 12 lbs and have no desire to stop. Congrats to you. I'm going to do what you've done!!!!
  • flowerhouse
    flowerhouse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    clandrum84 wrote: »
    ei5a9saib3xn.jpeg

Face picture from a recent wedding. Need to find something to compare it with.

You look amazing , well done - you look so much younger - as a Scots woman - I love love your red hair

• pigelet
    pigelet Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Kudos on beginning!
  • clandrum84
    Options
    DanerTee wrote: »
    I can't believe the difference that 60lbs made! Keep at it, I can't wait to see you at the end of your journey!

Thank you so much. Definitely going to keep at it. Been feeling a little lack of motivation but have to pick myself up and move! Thank you for the encouragement.
  • clandrum84
    Options
    Syneea wrote: »
    Awww one of those, SO PROUD OF HER, moments, even though I don't know you! lol The change is just remarkable already..sounds like outside AND inside. :-)

Wow thank you! It's amazing how someone's remark like yours can boost someone's self confidence. I'm hit a plateau and am struggling to fight my way through it. I will get back at it though. These comments are helping fuel me again!!!
  • clandrum84
    Options
    Unbelievable! It's amazing when you see that's the process is so simple and we just never did it. I'm down about 12 lbs and have no desire to stop. Congrats to you. I'm going to do what you've done!!!!

Thank you. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Im always looking for encouragement and friends to motivate and keep me motivated.
  • clandrum84
    Options
    clandrum84 wrote: »
    ei5a9saib3xn.jpeg

Face picture from a recent wedding. Need to find something to compare it with.

You look amazing , well done - you look so much younger - as a Scots woman - I love love your red hair

Thank you. I was blessed with two red headed babies. My 5 year old and 2 year old both have red hair!!!
  • Nightmare_Queen88
    Nightmare_Queen88 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing. :)
  • clandrum84
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing. :)

Thanks!!!
  • clandrum84
    Options
    dd9r9tgtlnu4.jpeg

My daughter and I just finished 7 miles on the bike!
  • clandrum84
    Options
    soeacl5ft5eq.png
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are learning a lot about what works for you. I feel the same way...It's unrealistic to see myself eliminating a food/foods forever and for me, that kind of deprivation spurs binges. Luckily, I'm the type that can stop at 10 chips or be happy with 1/4 bar of chocolate. Congratulations. You look amazing! If you have a chance, try to participate in the "Color Run" 5K if it is in your area - it's really fun and kid/pet friendly. (You can also walk it.)
  • clandrum84
    Options
    kjurassic wrote: »
    Great job! You are learning a lot about what works for you. I feel the same way...It's unrealistic to see myself eliminating a food/foods forever and for me, that kind of deprivation spurs binges. Luckily, I'm the type that can stop at 10 chips or be happy with 1/4 bar of chocolate. Congratulations. You look amazing! If you have a chance, try to participate in the "Color Run" 5K if it is in your area - it's really fun and kid/pet friendly. (You can also walk it.)

Thank you. I DEFINITELY want to find a color run! And a bubble run! Even if I walk!
  • katielynn107
    katielynn107 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job- can't wait to see the pics from the rest of your journey! Super motivational.
  • Laurie6578
    Laurie6578 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! Enjoy your life and your kids. You will never regret the effort it takes to make yourself healthier for them!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!