Losing 30 pounds by December

Options
I am 193 lbs.5'4 and want to lose 30 pounds by December.I want to do this with friends who have nearly the same parameters.

Replies

• Aaliya7
    Aaliya7 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Nice;Kindly share your weight loss strategy for the coming months.
  • autumnanjel
    autumnanjel Posts: 21 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Looks like it is going to be a good group!
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP yesterday, is it possible to lose 30 lbs by Christmas? Not trying to be negative, is love to!!
  • mobeaton0
    mobeaton0 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm 217lb and 6ft and would love to join a group and lose a couple of stone by Christmas. Have been up and down like a yoyo for years and need support.
    Would love to join the group?
  • mobeaton0
    Options
    Thank you!
  • rodeothedog
    rodeothedog Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am 209lbs 5ft 7 in. Like to lose 25 pounds then goal is 175, then 165
  • MeglJames
    MeglJames Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every monday but I'll change that up to friday. I try to exercise for an hour at least 5 days a week, love aqua aerobics (don't judge me haha) and after getting a fitbit I've been challenging myself to complete 200 miles of cardio this month - I'm currently on 72 miles
  • rebaisett
    rebaisett Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am with you!! I am 5ft 2ish in. 170. I want to lose at least 30 lbs by December. I believe I can do it! Please anyone who wants to, add me.
  • mobeaton0
    Options
    MeglJames wrote: »
    I weigh in every monday but I'll change that up to friday. I try to exercise for an hour at least 5 days a week, love aqua aerobics (don't judge me haha) and after getting a fitbit I've been challenging myself to complete 200 miles of cardio this month - I'm currently on 72 miles

• mobeaton0
    Options
    Does anyone eat their exercise calories?
  • Aaliya7
    Aaliya7 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome Autumnjel,MegIJamesRosakatie,Chalegirl,paigedotson,tiff girl,move atom,Meskila,boxer doodle,Rebaisett,Rodeothedog!
    We will support each other.

My plan of action is :
    to eat right,drink lots of water,Limit some carbohydrates,eat proteins,eat raw vegetables,eat fruits.
    In exercise I will do several Kathy Smith CDs.
    Please list your plan of action.