Losing 30 pounds by December

Options

Replies

• mommaporter11
    mommaporter11 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and 198, I'm trying to get down to 150 by Februrary-April ish time
    Me too girl. Me too. I've had a couple set backs this past week but starting fresh this week. Feel free to add me!
  • StrongGirlFitGirl
    StrongGirlFitGirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    ChaleGirl wrote: »
    Hey!
    I am 5"4. I haven't weighed in a while as I'm too scared too, but was in the 180s last time I did!
    My goal is always 140lb but I'm really struggling to shift any weight! I would love to be between 140 and 154 by Christmas as I'm going on holiday!!

My goal is the same - I'd love to be 140 by Christmas, but I'd be really happy with 150!
  • StrongGirlFitGirl
    Options
    tuffgirl19 wrote: »
    I plan to drink lots of water, reduce my carbs, eat more fruit, veggies and protein. I plan to walk daily and to do Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds and some Tae Bo- both on Utube

I like her walking videos! I do them in my living room when it's cold out, or if I want to get a quick walk in!
  • StrongGirlFitGirl
    Options
    Ok, I weighed in this morning. I'm up a pound overall, and really stuck, so this will help keep me motivated.
    Overall SW - 205
    Weight today - 177
    End of Year Goal - 140 would be awesome, but 150 would be great, too!
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I would love to join here. I'm currently at 110 pounds, height is 4'11(II know I'm in the fun size section cuz of my height. Lol!)
    My goal is to lose 20 pounds by december by healthy diet of 1200 calories and low impact exercise.
    Feel free to add me guys! Lets help each other! We can do this!
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    Options

doggerland wrote: »
    I plan to drink lots of water, reduce my carbs, eat more fruit, veggies and protein. I plan to walk daily and to do Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds and some Tae Bo- both on Utube

I like her walking videos! I do them in my living room when it's cold out, or if I want to get a quick walk in!

Hi Doggerland and welcome! How do you log Walk away the Pounds, calories/walking or aerobics? Thanks!
  • alord426
    alord426 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 25lbs by the end of the year. Feel free to add :)
  • StrongGirlFitGirl
    Options
    doggerland wrote: »

Hi Doggerland and welcome! How do you log Walk away the Pounds, calories/walking or aerobics? Thanks!

I'm not very diligent about logging my exercise on MFP. If I did though, I'd look at the duration of the walk, then estimate if I felt like it was casual, fast, etc. I'm really not the best person to speak to logging workouts though :)
  • cvbattle
    cvbattle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If it is not to late, I would like to join. I have been doing Atkins program. I am 8 day into induction.
  • shrinkbaby
    shrinkbaby Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would like to be on the journey with you too. I just turned 50 last month, my weight is 163, height 5' 4". I had always been fit at topped the scale at 140. At the age of 42 I was diagnosed with breast cancer and was on meds for 5 years. The meds caused terrible joint pain, especially in my hips, knees and ankles. Slowly stopped running and the last few years I will start Turbofire only to quit after 5 weeks or so because the pain worsens. I started walking on 9/12 and go about 3 miles at lunch. Hopefully I will lose some weight and other workouts will be doable. Losing 30 lbs would be great, being consistent with being active would be even better. Today I started the 10 Day Green Smoothie Cleanse so I won't weigh again until 9/29 but I'll let you know how that goes.
  • cxrdxnxs
    cxrdxnxs Posts: 10 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Whoops I posted in the group section but not here! I'd like to join as well, I'm 5'3 , sw 175, cw 162.5. I'd like to be 130 by end of December. add me!
  • BSBgirl337
    BSBgirl337 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    henrycrib wrote: »
    I'm in! 5'5" 201 this a.m. Have lost 34 lbs since January. I am stuck. Same weight for a month. 1000-1200 calories a day. Poor health and bad knee but still walk 3 xs a week. Any suggestions?

Maybe you actually need to be eating more. I know it sounds crazy, but if you've plateaued, try eating like 1400 calories a day :)
  • Javachipgirl
    Javachipgirl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 5'3" 190 today

I do not eat my exercise calories
    I run 20min 3x/wk
    Weight class 2x/wk
    Free weights 1x/wk
    Yoga 2x/wk

If I have time I'll go to Zumba 1-2x/wk to unwind!
  • dizzieblondeuk
    dizzieblondeuk Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", currently 174lb (down 21lb from June 2015). Definitely was stuck, and wasn't losing weight for a long while though. My aim is 1 stone/14lb down by Christmas (1lb per week sounds very doable, but in reality....!). After that, there's one more stone to lose (another 14lb, hopefully by May 2017 - my birthday). I know I could be gung-ho and try and push for 20+lb by Christmas, but 1lb a week is steady, and achievable.

I was 175lb last week, so I'm 1lb down, even with my time of the month. My exercise schedule is:

Spin class 2x/week
    Pilates 1x/week
    HIIT class 30 min 1-2x/week
    Gym (weights) 1-2x/week

I'm working hard to keep this routine, so hopefully can get to Christmas healthier and slimmer!
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    i started 5 months ago at 211lbs, Im currenty 177lbs and want to get to at least 155lbs by christmas! i would really like to join!! :)
    Wow, that's 34 lbs down in 5 months! Very inspiring. Any tips, words of advice? Welcome Christyisard
  • melee9284
    melee9284 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I am 5'3" and 204. I would love to lose 30 by end of December because then we will be trying for our 2nd child. Please add me as a friend!