SW 193
    CW 187

Working it...a little at a time!
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Friday again, weigh in day: Starting weight 162.7
    Last week weight 161.2( yea a loss)
    This week weight 161.9 (dang gain this week)
    Goal weight 123lbs
  • kricard86
    kricard86 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    mobeaton0 wrote: »
    Does anyone eat their exercise calories?

I eat all of them back.
  • autumnanjel
    autumnanjel Posts: 21 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I gained 2.2 lbs since last weigh in despite staying within or very close to my calorie goal.
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Okay, this is confusing to me.
    My start weight was about: 190.6
    first Friday weigh in 9/16: 189.4
    The next day Sat 9/17: 187.4
    (Weighted inbetween, went up and down, but didn't log it)
    Friday weigh in today 9/23: 188
  • jadorade91
    jadorade91 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just joined MFP on Monday--please add me! I love helping people stay uplifted and motivated and having the support myself as well. I'm 5'1 at 155 lbs and looking to lose 30 pounds--I'm not giving it a deadline because I want it to be a lifestyle change and not just a quick loss and gain it all back. I gained a pound this week but think that's because of my time of the month.
  • superfringe
    superfringe Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Week 2 - no change on last week so 3.8lb total loss.

However, my work schedule has meant my calories have been way out, so I'm relieved to have maintained!

Onwards and upwards! (Well downwards actually I suppose!)

Well done everyone on a good second week :)
  • Amara411
    Amara411 Posts: 54 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hi everyone
    Here's my stats:
    SW 163.6
    CW 160.8
  • echavez92
    echavez92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to
  • rebaisett
    rebaisett Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have already adjusted my food intake. Have done really well these past 2 weeks. Now I am starting the exercises. I am sure hoping that now that I am exercising the pounds will just go away :)
  • lily083087
    lily083087 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I wanna join!! I'm 5'8 and weigh 187 right now. (wow I haven't shared that with anyone!) my goal weight is 140. So I would be thrilled to lose 30 by December!
  • jess427
    jess427 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'd like to join!:) I'm 4'11" weigh in started at 146lbs 2 weeks ago now at 140 so my goal is around 120 to get my bmi within normal range too short for this weight. Always looking for supportive positive but straightforward ppl and I try to be encouraging as well and stay active on MFP if helps me stay focused.
    Feel free to add me anyone else as well :)
  • JustLikeJordin
    JustLikeJordin Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Will literally get me to my ultimate goal!!
  • nbintliff
    nbintliff Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    SW: 245
    CW: 237.2
    GW: 180

Lost exactly 1lb this week. Less than I wanted but hope I can lose 2.3lbs this week because my diet bet ends next Saturday!
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Late update due to poor internet connection at home. :o:D:D

Anyways so far I havent lost any weight yet but I keep on working off all the excess calories Ive eaten

CW: 110lbs
    GW: 95lbs
    UGW:85 lbs

I am planning to start taking tea and small frequent snacks to help with balancing what I eat. Hopefully by the end of the day I am at my weight loss calorie goal which is at 1200 calories. If ever I still go way over it I can just burn it off with ny daily workouts. :)
  • missnubbs
    missnubbs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    jess427 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I'd like to join!:) I'm 4'11" weigh in started at 146lbs 2 weeks ago now at 140 so my goal is around 120 to get my bmi within normal range too short for this weight. Always looking for supportive positive but straightforward ppl and I try to be encouraging as well and stay active on MFP if helps me stay focused.
    Feel free to add me anyone else as well :)

Add me please I don't know how to add you we have similar goals
  • melodys_attic
    melodys_attic Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and about 180 lbs. I would LOVE to lose 30 lbs by December. I'm 55 and weight does not want to come off. I need all kinds of strategies. I am counting steps. I try for 10K or 6K plus an exercise or cardio class. I'm trying to eat more protein, fewer carbs. Pizza and corn chips are part of my downfall, grazing and late night eating probably don't help. I really need support, ideas, guidelines encouragement. I just lost 5 lbs doing the steps and eating more protein and vegetation -- including seaweed. It's the first weight that has budged in AGES.
  • MeglJames
    MeglJames Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    A little late weighing in unfortunately

SW: 190
    CW: 189
    GW: 160

Only a 1 pound loss but I was on holiday at the start of the week so I'm not feeling disappointed with it. This week I'm planning on hitting the gym/pool 5 times this week and continuing to eat well and stay off the alcohol