Need MFP friends to keep my eating in check!

Options
Hi guys,

I'm looking to make new friends here who would be interested in taking a look at my daily food dairy and kicking my *kitten* if I'm messing up and pigging out!! And also encouraging me and congratulating me when I do well haha! And also can just give good advice about healthy food choices.

Belle

Replies

• elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately you are really only accountable to you.
  • kanebrewer88
    kanebrewer88 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

I'm looking to make new friends here who would be interested in taking a look at my daily food dairy and kicking my *kitten* if I'm messing up and pigging out!! And also encouraging me and congratulating me when I do well haha! And also can just give good advice about healthy food choices.

Belle

lol im game, sorta need the same, spesh as ive had a "SHIIIIIITT!!!!!" day lol..
  • kanebrewer88
    kanebrewer88 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »

Gotta love the community :D
  • IsabellaLilyS
    IsabellaLilyS Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Ha you really miss the point of this community and the importance of having a support network!!
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

Ha you really miss the point of this community and the importance of having a support network!!
    :lol: :
    What elphie754 is trying to say is...we are all responsible and accountable for ourselves, and we have to do our own butt kicking. Losing weight is a very personal thing where strngth comes from within, not from others,,,support is cool, of course. Do you honestly think elphie has no idea what she's talking about? She has been here (successfully) for over 2 years! She's trying to say that you have to be strong and responsible for you. You can't make others kick your butt and force you to do anything.

And, if you're having that much trouble sticking to your way of eating, then you need to find an approach that works for you for the rest of your life. There's no need to go crazy-low calories or cut out all of your favourite foods. Yes, chocolate can be apart of weight loss.
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hey im open diary foodie friend ;) I added ya and I love giving support and advice and receiving.

Lets keep positive guys