The new me!!! down 115lbs in 7mths

Options

Replies

• AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    you are amazing!! 17lbs a month??? how did you do it??
    I struggle with 4-5 lbs a month.
    You are also beautiful :flowerforyou:

Aww.. Thank you sweetie.. Welcome to my MFP family..
  • elainemcg
    elainemcg Posts: 25
    Options
    you have done amazing, i too have just started my journey and at 242 pounds and only 5'2 am not a pretty sight lol. however people like you give me such encouragement. thankyou so much for sharing your story. well done you and i would love to add you xxx
  • elainemcg
    elainemcg Posts: 25
    Options
    i totally agree you are beautiful x
  • vold94
    vold94 Posts: 256
    Options
    That's so cool, I am going to add you as a friend, I have 93 pounds to go before I reach my goal, plus more if I can. Would really like you to help me out!
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Rachel, this is amazing. I can't thank you enough for sharing! You really inspire me to keep my eyes on the prize. Congratulations and keep up the great work!

:happy:
  • Texas501
    Texas501 Posts: 274
    Options
    Wow, successes like you really exist. You are an inspiration and makes my journey even more possible. I would like to friend you and hope fully I can post something like this in my future! You look great!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Rachel, this is amazing. I can't thank you enough for sharing! You really inspire me to keep my eyes on the prize. Congratulations and keep up the great work!

:happy:

Thank you so much!!! "keeping your eyes on the prize" love it!!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Wow, successes like you really exist. You are an inspiration and makes my journey even more possible. I would like to friend you and hope fully I can post something like this in my future! You look great!

Thanks Sweetie.. Yes it does exist.. Glad to have you as part of my MFP family:wink:
  • N3OKI
    N3OKI Posts: 8
    Options
    You go. It will become easy. :laugh:
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    You go. It will become easy. :laugh:

Thank youƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Great account of your adventure. Very inspiring. It is amazing how the whole package comes together and the best benefits are our mental and spiritual health. It is also crazy how many of us have known that from past experiences but yet went on making poor choices. I am glad to be on track along with all of you my brothers and sisters to get things right and complete the transforamtion before us.
    Great story. Keep up the amazing work. I am going to drive on hard too.:smile:

Aww..Thank you and Good luck to you too:wink:
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    I love that you commented on the other changes in your life, not just the physical ones. Transformation from the inside out!

Thank youƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • smudger_24
    smudger_24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi, Your pics are brilliant! Did you lose all this weright through MFP??

If so pleeeeease let me add you : )
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Hi, Your pics are brilliant! Did you lose all this weright through MFP??

If so pleeeeease let me add you : )

THank you!! And yea pretty much most of it, Beleive I did 10lbs by myself.. Glad to be part of your MFP familyƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Rachel...I have never met anyone on here or come to think of it in real life who is as positive and compassionate as you are. Thats something for all us us to aspire to. Keep up the great work, you are one awesome friend!
  • blm625
    blm625 Posts: 33
    Options
    you are my hero! :) I love your post every day and you are an amazing inspiring person... thank you for all the support and being My MFP!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    you are my hero! :) I love your post every day and you are an amazing inspiring person... thank you for all the support and being My MFP!

Aww. thank you Sweetie.. So glad to be part of your MFP family..

{{hugs}}

~Rachel~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • seriousaboutlife
    seriousaboutlife Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    NO KIDDING!!! WOW... you're AWESOME!!!!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    NO KIDDING!!! WOW... you're AWESOME!!!!

Aww.. Thank you so much!!!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • 4himalone
    4himalone Posts: 69
    Options
    You are doing great! You inspire me and others. You are upbeat and positive. It really is not about the weight but the journey!

Great job!!!