Demanding

Options
Angela937
Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
Contrary to what you guys might think, texting a girl at 2 in the morning and demanding she come over for sex is not gonna get you sex! No matter how much you beg.

Replies

• diffusechris
    diffusechris Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Is that what you got last night/ this morning then?
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Yeah about 45 minutes ago. He's been texting me this whole time, back and forth between demanding I come to him and begging me to. Apparently I give great head. He must not have minded it when I threw up on him last time I did it!
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Why would you continue to text him?
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I like demands >:)

Angela tell him he can schedule an appointment another time. You need your beauty sleep.
  • Dutchy_77
    Dutchy_77 Posts: 1,695 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Haha demmanding it works for me o:)
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Is this where it refuses to put the lotion in the basket?
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    If you don't like being told what to do, you might be doing it wrong.
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    If you don't like being told what to do, you might be doing it wrong.

Hey shoog

mrg6llaqy33s.gif
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    Options
    Angela937 wrote: »
    Yeah about 45 minutes ago. He's been texting me this whole time, back and forth between demanding I come to him and begging me to. Apparently I give great head. He must not have minded it when I threw up on him last time I did it!

I'm sorry you threw up, not all of us do. MC Luscious "Boom I got your boyfriend".
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    If you're that good, demand he come to you, and bring you something nice.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

I'm sorry you threw up, not all of us do. MC Luscious "Boom I got your boyfriend".

This is like the third time I've seen you low key threaten to take someone's boyfriend....what's with that? O_o :joy:
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    My girl Angela is a hoot :joy: Some of you don't pick up on humor, and then come in with your condescending remarks... O_o

Anyway, how'd it turn up @angela937? Booty call or no?
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    My girl Angela is a hoot :joy: Some of you don't pick up on humor, and then come in with your condescending remarks... O_o

Anyway, how'd it turn up @angela937? Booty call or no?

I'm a huge fan- I strive to be just like her. It's a lot of work though, I'll tell ya that!
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    I'm not sure they get any lower than the MFP forums, vil...
  • IslaTiempo
    IslaTiempo Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    If you don't like it, why keep doing it? Girl please, you know what to do, but you might not have many options out there so you keep him around, lol. Save it.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    ew don't ever let a man think he has any power over you

he doesn't make the demands you do