Demanding

Options
2»

Replies

• Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    My girl Angela is a hoot :joy: Some of you don't pick up on humor, and then come in with your condescending remarks... O_o

Anyway, how'd it turn up @angela937? Booty call or no?

No. I won't jump when told unless I'm in his bed already!
  • Angela937
    Options
    IslaTiempo wrote: »
    If you don't like it, why keep doing it? Girl please, you know what to do, but you might not have many options out there so you keep him around, lol. Save it.

Oh hun, I got 5 guys on speed dial for a booty call. I don't need that guy! He just wouldn't get the hint.
  • Angela937
    Options
    Angela937 wrote: »
    Yeah about 45 minutes ago. He's been texting me this whole time, back and forth between demanding I come to him and begging me to. Apparently I give great head. He must not have minded it when I threw up on him last time I did it!

I'm sorry you threw up, not all of us do. MC Luscious "Boom I got your boyfriend".

Please, take him! I need more sleep!
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    Options
    Well, I was actually sorry about the throwing up part but I was kidding about the boyfriend part. Those booty call guys are usually cra-cra but it sounds like you know that already.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Shells918 wrote: »
    Yeah about 45 minutes ago. He's been texting me this whole time, back and forth between demanding I come to him and begging me to. Apparently I give great head. He must not have minded it when I threw up on him last time I did it!
    If you're that good, demand he come to you, and bring you something nice.

Mcnuggets will work.
  • IslaTiempo
    IslaTiempo Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    If you don't like it, why keep doing it? Girl please, you know what to do, but you might not have many options out there so you keep him around, lol. Save it.

Oh hun, I got 5 guys on speed dial for a booty call. I don't need that guy! He just wouldn't get the hint.

Exactly why you know what you're doing. You don't need the the "advice" you just have to find yourself some self worth, and get yourself out of the hot mess express. If you still want to be on it, then you know your own consequences.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options

hd1d64eu514a.gif
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    Damnit Angela, you're my hero.

You need your own show, late night HBO special maybe.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    My girl Angela is a hoot :joy: Some of you don't pick up on humor, and then come in with your condescending remarks... O_o

I'm a huge fan- I strive to be just like her. It's a lot of work though, I'll tell ya that!

We love you Ang!!
  • Angela937
    Options

I'm a huge fan- I strive to be just like her. It's a lot of work though, I'll tell ya that!

We love you Ang!!

Awwww thanks!