What do you look forward to doing once you lose weight?

Options

Replies

• Dvdgzz
    Dvdgzz Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Jogging shirtless, it's gonna happen next summer, haha.
  • rebaisett
    rebaisett Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Buying new clothes :)
  • bexilashious
    bexilashious Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe!!
    Being able to go out with skinny friends and not be ashamed
    Being able to run
    I want to do a skydive
  • akf2000
    akf2000 Posts: 278 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    oh yeah, also going onto a rollercoaster without the fear of being kicked off which happened to me once - the utter shame! I should definitely go and find a rollercoaster some place now.
  • jprewitt1
    jprewitt1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    akf2000 wrote: »
    a threesome

yeah same here, I'm saving up for the 2nd mirror.

pk29.gif
  • LynnBBQ72
    LynnBBQ72 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I want to walk down the hall at work, and not see disgust in my boss' eyes. He's very trim and compact. It is almost like he thinks he's going to "catch" obesity from me. He moves way to the side in the hall. I've overheard him talking about specific employees at our stores, saying they are disgusting and people do not want to see someone that looks like a pig when they are shopping. I know he goes out of his way to find a reason to fire anyone who is overweight. Probably the only reason I'm still there is that I'm very good at my job. But I want him to see ME, not my weight.
  • Lucy221
    Lucy221 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to smaller boobs... for lots of reasons smaller is better!
  • Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Going to the wardrobe with an outfit in mind, putting it on and leaving the house.

No tears, no anxiety, no secondguesses, no self-loathing.

I've been there before and I am sure as heck going to get back.
  • mccraee
    mccraee Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I want to have less knee pain. I am very athletic & active so am looking forward to performing better, too

I want to have better blood sugar & cholesterol numbers. I was treated for breast cancer this summer so I really do know what it is like to enjoy good health

I want to be confident about the first impression that I make when I meet people. I want to be a good role model for my girls

I am looking to lose 10-20 pounds
  • taraccarter729
    taraccarter729 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Enjoying amusement park rides without worrying about fitting in the seats. Same for flying. Having more clothing options. Smaller boobs. Getting male attention (hopefully), if only for the ego boost. Snorkeling, scuba, etc.
  • susannekb
    susannekb Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Being able to wear anything in my wardrobe without worrying about my wobbly bits.

Setting a good example to my boys about healthy eating
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Clothes. All the clothes.
  • jbatinker
    jbatinker Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Revamping my entire closet. All my clothes are big as I have not been thin / skinny / at goal weight (how ever you want to classify it) for years. I am down to my skinny fat clothes and they are starting to be too big!
  • acbraswell
    acbraswell Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Find jeans that fit! Currently I'm anywhere between a 14 and 18.

Improved running performance. Would like to average a 10 minute mile (currently about 12 minute mile)
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    abungay wrote: »
    Getting a bicycle, once I hit my goal weight or very close I am going to start biking. I think it will be fun, I haven't been on a bike since my early teens and I just want to ride again.

@abungay - don't wait, get one now!

I started cycling again last year, initially in a 3-wheel recumbent as the seat hid my huge bottom and I was way too embarrassed to use anything else. At the start of this year, when I felt that I wouldn't look too awful, I got a proper bicycle. I go out daily and cycle 25-45 miles a day. I've just replaced that bike as I have pretty well worn it out and parts that shouldn't fall off have started falling off.

But cycling is is such fun - the feeling of freedom, just you, your bike and your surroundings - is amazing! Just do it, you're missing out by waiting :)
  • jessica561
    jessica561 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    new clothes
  • juliebowman4
    juliebowman4 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Tying my shoes with ease!
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    I look forward to wearing skirts again with out my thighs rubbing together and getting RAW!