Anyone else have more than 50lbs to lose?

Options

Replies

• fletchleg13
    fletchleg13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've got around 80 to 100lbs to lose, for a second time. About three years ago I joined mfp and lost close to 95lbs. Over the last 18 months I've slowly gained it all back. Thank you depression and moving jobs etc.

Looking for support to keep me going the second time. The first two weeks I'm giving me these tea things a try to help my bloating (it was a birthday present so might as well try while cutting calories) and hammering the gym every day while I'm off work.
    Feel free to add me lovelies
  • diannesantos13
    diannesantos13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 35 years old... 4 years back, I was weighing 374lbs (more or less), then I started to control the food that I take, after a year I started gym and maintained 215, then I stopped... I became lazy and not prioritizing my health, my friends are already telling me that I am gaining fats again, which I ignored, until 1 day I stepped on the weighing machine and wallah i gained 12kls. :( 3 weeks back I decided that I need to keep that "discipline" if I want change and be healthy, so YES! i again watch my DIET and hit the gym doing cardio slowly and slowly, and I NEED TO SHED OFF THAT 51.70 lbs.. It's not that easy.. I really need to have motivation and support.
  • Meghan_Mac87
    Meghan_Mac87 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Everyone here is so amazing =)

My starting weight was 241lbs, my goal is 150lbs, then I'll see how I feel.

SW: 241lbs
    CW: 209lbs
    GW: 150lbs
  • GillianSurgenor
    Options
    Hi,
    I started at 228lbs and my aim is 165-168lbs. I've lost 4lbs so far with 49 to go. My BMI comes in at 32 at the moment :o Once I'm at my target weight I'll be around a BMI of 24. I'm 31 and live about halfway between Glasgow and Edinburgh (Scotland). I spend most of my week running around after my 3-year-old son, but have signed myself up for OutRun Septermber for MacMillan Cancer too with the aim of running a marthon (in dribs and drabs) throughout this month
  • beginforthelasttime16
    Options
    I'm almost halfway there but add me if you want!
    SW 215.5
    CW 192.2
    GW 160
  • judis100
    judis100 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi EB-

I started last June at 248; currently at 181 with a goal of 145. For me, it's been easier to focus on each day's goal - exercise and eat within calorie goal - instead of the long, scary haul. Also I give myself a reward at intervals - usually 10 pounds down - and window shop online sometimes as a motivation (currently trying to "earn" an awesome pair of Dansko booties).

Judi from Vermont, USA
  • sally125
    sally125 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    add me please
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 30 more lbs to lose. I have lost 17
  • YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I'm at 202, and I want to be back to 125. So...about 78lbs I need to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me. I think support is so important.
  • minusblindfold25
    minusblindfold25 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! add me. I lost 90lbs in 2011. And its back...over the last 5 years I stopped being conscious of myself. Stopped eating the way I know I should and avoided the gym. I am not doing that anymore. It sucks when you make it to such a great goal and then you let it go. I refuse to spend one more day regretting a meal or avoiding a social event. I'm getting my heAlth I'm track :) looking to get back in my size 5 jeAns. I'm 5'7 and at a size 15...
  • worklogue
    worklogue Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi I started last week would love some new friends who are also trying to lose 50 or more pounds... I'm 43, married 3 kids live in north ga abd would like to lose between 50-75 more lbs
  • MississippiMom01
    Options
    Today I'm 269.4 lbs. and would like to get down to 200 lbs. and then maybe 175 lbs. being my lowest. 2 years ago I was 302 lbs. May 28th I was 288 lbs. August 1st I was 284 lbs.
  • elidore123
    elidore123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too have lots of weight to lose my that girl would be around 90 pounds to lose. It seems extremely overwhelming for me as a mom to for working full-time. I am 33 years old with a 16 year old step-daughter 12 year old and ten year old and three your old sons. Life can get pretty complicated for me but I am going to make myself a priority and stop forgetting about myself from this day forward. I have lost campgrounds in two weeks I'm on a roll! If you want to add me or chat I would love that!
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose about 58lbs.

SW: 181
    CW: 173 (Might be less now but the scale at work is being a PITA to actually make work. Trying to find one for me that is close to free.)
    GW: 115
  • bevjones350
    bevjones350 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sw 345
    Gw 190
    Add me I have alot of weight to loose
  • jessilynmelendez
    jessilynmelendez Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sw220
    Gw145
    Cw200
    Add if you like!
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    SW: 215
    CW: 177
    GW: 160

A total of 52 pounds. Just 17 to go! :)
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    SW: 209 lbs
    CW: 170 lbs
    GW: 120-130 lbs

The lowest i've been was 144lbs but life happens so I gained quite a bit of it back. I am hoping to reach my goal in a year.

Feel free to add me, I'd love to help anyway I can and would also love to be friends with people who can help me and inspire me.
  • sweethart76
    sweethart76 Posts: 7 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I don't even want to put my weight on here because I feel so embarrassed but all I can say is I have gained like 50 pounds since 2014 until now.
    Now I lost a few pounds so far but it's sooo hard to stay on track! I get depressed and start eating junk food again!
  • Nssisk21
    Nssisk21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 26. My starting weight was 230 and currently at 184. My goal is around 130 but as long as I am fit and healthy I will be happy :) I have two small boys so it has been the hardest thing to try and make my health a priority. But it is really important to me to be an active and healthy role model for my kids. But over the last 3 months I have lost about 25lbs finally. I have been struggling a bit the last couple weeks just to keep the momentum going, so I would love to make some new friends that we can help keep each other accountable and motivated to get healthy!