Losing 30 pounds by December

Options

Replies

• NicoleDarling00
    NicoleDarling00 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm down! I'm 5'5 and 165 lbs. I'd like to get to 145 by Christmas, or at least 150! My plan is to follow MFP and try to take the active route throughout the day. Being in nursing school makes it kind of hard to find exercise time!
  • mommaporter11
    mommaporter11 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I'm 5'7, 184 lbs would love to get down to 160 by the holiday
  • binghelenayang
    binghelenayang Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 10 - 15 lbs by Christmas, add me in!
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I am 5"3, currently at 172, would love to lose to lose 30 pounds.
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing 30 day Shred, into Day 3 and also has been walking with my dog religiously and going on hikes often.
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and looking to lose 30 lbs by December as well.
  • JJBerk
    JJBerk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to be down 30 by Christmas (28 to go). I started at 255, 5/1/16, and am down to 228. I am STUCK and it sucks. I'm eating less (lots of veggies, lean protein), drinking less (wine), drinking more (water), and moving more. Riding, walking, swimming 5-6 times a week for an hour. Working toward my first (walking) 10K in November, and my first Tri in the spring. Include me in the group! I need all the help/cheerleading I can get.
  • MountainMamaNB
    MountainMamaNB Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am interestex in joining too. Starting back here after a 6 month break. Lost 45 a2 yrs ago and am up by 25 of that around 165. Would love to hit 140 by end of the year. I am 5'2" and moderately active.
  • KDeLara07
    KDeLara07 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! Count me in! 35 by December is what I'm actively trying to do-- nutrition and exercise is the primary focus!
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hi, 4'11 (yes I'm very short) 160lb my goal weight is 123! But I would love to be 15lb down by December. I figure 1 lb loss a week it safe and doable. Let's do this!
  • tiffanyO1994
    tiffanyO1994 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Cw 206.2
    Sw 212
    Gw 170
    I would love to try to lose around 25-30 by the end of December! Please add me and add me to a group if there is one created for this
  • khaleesi_holly
    khaleesi_holly Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I want to lose 30 by December, currently 220. Starting 21 day fix plan with 30 minutes of tread climber today.
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    What's 21 day fix program?
  • tyedyechick0930
    tyedyechick0930 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hey is it too late to join? I'd like to really focus on losing this weight. I went up then down, up then down..ugh! I'd really like to start just losing. =)
  • Hensday
    Hensday Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am completely new to the fitness pal discussions, thought I'd give it a go for motivation. I'd love to join. I am 5' 2", currently 191. I have cut out sugar.

• tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Welcome Hensday! I'm 5'2 and 190 and just started/joined MFP last Thursday. Question, if you cut out sugar, are having any fruit?
  • BMarlee
    BMarlee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm 174 pounds and need to lose weight! I NEED TO LOSE 30!!! I have use MFP for a long time. But really serious now that I gained all this weight. I am new to the community boards.