Halloween 2016

Options

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Probably Harambe..I just miss him so much.

I'll be the little boy that got into the pen if you want.

If I dress up I can't tell anyone as what yet because someone will steal it. I'm selfish.

Well if we're going all out I get to drag you on the ground from house to house while we get candy.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    My daughters are into Ever After High, so last year my costume was a variation of Bunny Blanc (daughter of the white rabbit), so maybe that again, but it was more peacock steampunk themed than clock themed (unless I add onto it). It's a silly kid show, but has fun costume ideas, and my daughters like when I join in. My fall back costumes are cat or devil. But, I tend to like it as a chance to dress up all wacky with no actual name to it, except maybe a mermaid butterfly. My older daughter always comes up with really interesting costumes such as constellations or Mohinya. Maybe something circus or carnival inspired because I have that stuff. I also have enough stuff for a police woman costume. And some others, but don't want to be it. I got a long lavender wig, but I don't like it (giving it to my daughter). A bob wig with bangs would be better (maybe purple). I could be a fairy like Gliss.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    My son comes up with his own costume ideas every other day...he seems to think we should do a theme. Maybe I'll recycle a tutu
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    I don't dress up. Ever.
    I will however have to figure out how to make a Minecraft Pink Sheep costume for my 12 year old.
    Last year I had to make Springtrap from Five Nights at Freddy's.
    My kids hate me.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    My daughters are into Ever After High, so last year my costume was a variation of Bunny Blanc (daughter of the white rabbit), so maybe that again, but it was more peacock steampunk themed than clock themed (unless I add onto it). It's a silly kid show, but has fun costume ideas, and my daughters like when I join in. My fall back costumes are cat or devil. But, I tend to like it as a chance to dress up all wacky with no actual name to it, except maybe a mermaid butterfly. My older daughter always comes up with really interesting costumes such as constellations or Mohinya. Maybe something circus or carnival inspired because I have that stuff. I also have enough stuff for a police woman costume. And some others, but don't want to be it. I got a long lavender wig, but I don't like it (giving it to my daughter). A bob wig with bangs would be better (maybe purple). I could be a fairy like Gliss.

you would be the cutest fairy
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Thanks @salembambi :smile:
  • jtegirl
    jtegirl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Natasha from the Avengers. My son told me I looked like her when we were watching The Winter Soldier. Best compliment evah! Gonna dye my hair red and Just need to find the skin tight black suit.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    I don't dress up. Ever.
    I will however have to figure out how to make a Minecraft Pink Sheep costume for my 12 year old.
    Last year I had to make Springtrap from Five Nights at Freddy's.
    My kids hate me.

If I do this year it would only be my second time :# i was Snooki years ago when jersey shore first came out and this year I watched an older movie and knew right then I had to be one of the characters.
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    Probably either female Freddy Krueger or Wonder Woman. I can't seem to think of anything really good.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I don't dress up. I usually just drink beer and pass out candy. I'm boring.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    mecq950hyrbh.gif
    Nice Halloween outfits

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Nice Halloween outfits

We gonna be friends or wut?
  • PatriciaVogt1
    PatriciaVogt1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I was thinking Red Riding Hood, I bought the basket and some material to sew a cape (because I bought a sewing machine and a cape is supposed to be an easy sewing project to start learning with)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I wish we celebrated halloween :/
  • subakwa
    subakwa Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Whatever will scare the shite out of the kids...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I'm too old to dress up :(
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I want to go to an adult and have her dress as a lock, and me be the key....and yes it will be a BIG KEY....
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    Dressing up is the best part guys.

Best answer EVER!!!