kik or snap chat...

Options

Replies

• _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    Domino_75 wrote: »
    I tried Snapchat. Apparently I didn't follow the right accounts because I never could understand it. Kik is easier, but scary in that you can't log out of it.

You can log out of kik.

Even better it deletes everything for you when you do

True story
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    My son wanted me to get snapchat...then he kept sending me pics of himself with fake beards. So I deleted it. Then I saw all the pretty flower crowns and stuff so I reinstalled it. Now he sends me more fake beard pics.

Pretty sure your son is my sons spirit animal
  • brandonation_81
    brandonation_81 Posts: 373 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I send noodz on Kik & SC to any lovely lady...... From the renaissance period. Maybe some Nat Geo ones too. Roll them dice.
  • brandonation_81
    Options
    @LiftingLady5, the art of Natural Exposure. AKA: How everyone but the US lives because they're not so prudish about it.
  • jonnucke
    jonnucke Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    wth is kik
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    jonnucke wrote: »
    wth is kik

Messaging app.

For noodz.

And they have a small collection of the most mediocre gifs ever, which is really all you need for the noodz you'll be getting from the hunniez round these parts.
  • jonnucke
    jonnucke Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    wth is kik

Messaging app.

For noodz.

And they have a small collection of the most mediocre gifs ever, which is really all you need for the noodz you'll be getting from the hunniez round these parts.

Apparently i am behind the times, seems like Snapchat would be better because i tell it when to delete said Nudz not whenever the recipient wants to.
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    wth is kik

Messaging app.

For noodz.

Apparently i am behind the times, seems like Snapchat would be better because i tell it when to delete said Nudz not whenever the recipient wants to.

I respect my snapchat far too much for that
  • brandonation_81
    Options
    @jonnucke, Kik is also where bots hang out who are willing to send you loads of nudes for all of your banking account information. It's totally legit.
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    There is also whatsapp. But you have to 1) give out your number or 2) have a google voice number
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    @jonnucke, Kik is also where bots hang out who are willing to send you loads of nudes for all of your banking account information. It's totally legit.

Totes
  • Misterhyd3
    Misterhyd3 Posts: 138 Member
    Options