Craving a candy bar? Try these!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• blacrasberri
    blacrasberri Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm taking a pic of this product with my camera phone and will be in hot pursuit for these :wink: I hope my local Walmart carries it
  • sitstaygimmeeakiss
    sitstaygimmeeakiss Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Never tried them - they sound delish! My only problem is chocolate + me... well, I'd be tempted to eat the whole thing, I think. I usually have plain almonds around for a snack - they are SO good for you. But w/plain ones, I can limit myself to 12, usually.

Chocolate covered ones? That signals a danger zone to me!! But - if you can limit yourself, that's great.

We need good (and healthy) treats!

I decided to try the Special K cereals (I bought one of each: strawberry, chocolate & almond). Not good. GREAT tasting - but I overdid it a few times.

So I learned that's another of my weaknesses I shouldn't have around.:noway:
  • sitstaygimmeeakiss
    sitstaygimmeeakiss Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I love those too! But I absolutely have to get them in the 100-calorie packs, otherwise I'd eat the whole canister! Haha

That still wouldn't stop me - I'd still eat all that are there!

But it's good I am learning my weaknesses, and what I need to stay away from.
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    found some of the 100 calorie packs. just ate the first one...AWESOME!!!!
  • Xandralexa
    Xandralexa Posts: 87
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I look forward to trying to it.
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    They look so good! Darn, if only I could eat almonds, peanuts, or anything of that nature! My dr. said to stay away from nuts and seeds due to having a diverticulitis attack about 3 yrs ago.
  • colbiegirl
    colbiegirl Posts: 138
    Options
    If they come in 100 calories packs, I MUST get my hands on them! They look and sound good! I also need the fat from almonds to improve my net calories. Thanks for posting!
  • makcarly
    makcarly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Adding these to my store list- thanks for recommending them!
  • laurstarks
    laurstarks Posts: 35
    Options
    i'll have to look for the 100 calorie packs! i don't think nuts are really allowed on the first cycle of the 17 day diet, but i'm burning more calories than he recommends anyways, so i don't think it'll hurt.
  • tiaydew
    tiaydew Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    The butter toffee are even better! They might be higher in numbers though...

I will have to find these!
  • saltorian
    saltorian Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    The butter toffee are even better! They might be higher in numbers though...

I will have to find these!

Aren't the butter toffee walnuts, not almonds? Anyway, they are glazed and have 10x as much sugar.
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love the cinnamon ones!!l l'll have to check these out!
  • seniorfaye
    seniorfaye Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Wished I had read this post before I went to walmart tonight. I really want to find these. Sounds delish!!
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    I highly recommend fiber one bars if you're looking for a treat. They taste sooooooo good and give you 35% RDA of fiber.
  • blacrasberri
    blacrasberri Posts: 102
    Options
    I highly recommend fiber one bars if you're looking for a treat. They taste sooooooo good and give you 35% RDA of fiber.

I agree 100%!!!! I :heart: the chocolate & oats fiber one bars. Great healthy treat to satisfy your hunger. Just found out Walmart carries a Great Value Brand that is slightly cheaper