I lost my first two pounds!

:smile: OMG I finally lost two pounds! It took more than a week but I can't believe it because for the past few months I've been gaining. Maybe there is something to eating balanced meals (and even a snack) that is good for me. Until now I'd been cutting my caloric intake to almost nothing before I joined here and I think I'm on the right track.

Balanced diet + excercise = slow weight loss..which I hope I can keep it up because I feel so guilty about eating things I haven't eaten for years (like a breaded chicken cutlet) even though I measure and am really honest about everything...but for some reason I always have leftover calories every day no matter what I eat! I still feel guilty if I don't have something leftover every day..so I have to get out of that mindset too don't I?

This site is amazing! Thanks for the support you guys.:love:

Replies

• :smile: OMG I finally lost two pounds! It took more than a week but I can't believe it because for the past few months I've been gaining. Maybe there is something to eating balanced meals (and even a snack) that is good for me. Until now I'd been cutting my caloric intake to almost nothing before I joined here and I think I'm on the right track.

Balanced diet + excercise = slow weight loss..which I hope I can keep it up because I feel so guilty about eating things I haven't eaten for years (like a breaded chicken cutlet) even though I measure and am really honest about everything...but for some reason I always have leftover calories every day no matter what I eat! I still feel guilty if I don't have something leftover every day..so I have to get out of that mindset too don't I?

This site is amazing! Thanks for the support you guys.:love:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    WOOOOHOOOOO doing a happy dance for you!:drinker: I know what you mean about the calories I am doing the same thing.

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • congradulations on the two pound loss:flowerforyou: Yes get over the guilty feeling and if your eating right then you will loose the weight. Drink your water too. :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats that is so great, you are doing a great job, keep up the great work.
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Hip Hip Horray!!!!!!!!!!!1 Congrats on your 1st 2 lbs!!! Your doing great, keep up the good work!:drinker:
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    you're doing so great! you wouldn't believe the amount of confidence you get after you see your first loss. just wait until your body starts changing!! great work!
  • This is great!!:happy: Keep up the great work!!!
    134827.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    congratulations! :drinker:

slow and steady wins the race :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!