Where are the friends that are committed?

Options
I was sitting her thinking a few minutes ago that in the last two weeks I have delted 3 pages of friends who were not committed or missing in action for more than 3 days. I know it sounds hardcore just to cut them loose but I am committed and want to surround myself with people that have the same committment level as myself. So with that being said if you are committed and feel the same, please add me.

Replies

• AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I was sitting her thinking a few minutes ago that in the last two weeks I have delted 3 pages of friends who were not committed or missing in action for more than 3 days. I know it sounds hardcore just to cut them loose but I am committed and want to surround myself with people that have the same committment level as myself. So with that being said if you are committed and feel the same, please add me.

I am Committed and Love being part of your MFP Family... You are truly Amazing!!! Thanks for being so Awesome and supportive..
    *Luvs & Hugs*

~Rachel~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I have a similar situation. Some friends haven't logged on for weeks. I'm giving it a little more time. I'll be here forever though. I love seeing how bad or how well I eat. =)
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I don't blame you tbh.
    I want friends that are as serious about losing weight as I am.
    Feel free to add me, if you'd like.
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    on on here everyday andin doing C25K program,s youwillbecome insipired with my commitment!!
  • Texas501
    Texas501 Posts: 274
    Options
    RACHEL (carolinamommy3) IS DEFINITELY COMMITTED!!!!!
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you as a friend... you are such an inspiration!!! Keep kickin bootay!
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. And I have lots of friends who have been cleaning shop lately.
    I don't feel the need. If they're not on here they're certainly not an obstacle, so I leave them. In case they need extra motivation when they decide to come back.
  • queen_bea
    queen_bea Posts: 118
    Options
    the majority of my friends list are amazingly committed. feel free to check them outtt. :)
  • I just started, but I am completely ON BOARD. I am also concerned about the friends I have who are eating WAY under their goal. I came from that type of eating and want to break free from that. Plus I don't feel that is what MFP is promoting.
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more friends. I'm in this for the long-run, so definitely committed!
  • teanabean
    teanabean Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am always looking for new friends who are committed as well as I am, or more.
  • beckyann858
    beckyann858 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm DEFINITELY committed, quite possibly bordering on obsessed lol, and have also recently had to do a little 'house-cleaning' for the same reasons, so, friend request coming your way!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Love my committed friends - and the other thing that is important to me is that people are actually committed to eating good healthy food - I find it really hard to be a cheerleader for someone that is logging every day and staying under their calories if the food they are eating is absolutely crap!!

Will send you friend request :-)
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Very Committed here as well.. Finally got it through my head I have to do this for ME.. feel free to add me :)
  • jenlw88
    jenlw88 Posts: 71
    Options
    i lost 2 pounds today and just start and im going continue with the lost off my weight
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm committed! (I should also probably BE committed, but that's another story.) I love my MFP friends and can always use more, so feel free to add me :)
  • TheTeeWhy
    TheTeeWhy Posts: 186
    Options
    I feel like i'll be committed to the site for quite some time. One of the most useful tools I've come across online cause theres a lot of hokey crap around the net.

Feel free anyone here, to hit me with a friend request if my profile or demeanor seems like it;d be helpful to you. I am open to discuss anything(but I start charging for the hour at 6 messages in)
  • seriousaboutlife
    seriousaboutlife Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm committed! (I should also probably BE committed, but that's another story.) I love my MFP friends and can always use more, so feel free to add me :)

I was thinking the same thing! lol
  • waterjogger
    waterjogger Posts: 114
    Options
    I'll be here for a long time so you can add me! I've got a great bunch of friends so far!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I cut people who did not log in and who logged in but were doing poor weight loss strategies like eating 700 calories a day, just cannot support that.

You can add me if you would like, this is something I see as a lifetime commitment!