Losing 30 pounds by December

Options

Replies

• BMarlee
    BMarlee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how to use this properly ?
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.

I would love to be part of this. I am 5'3 and hoping to lose 20-30 lbs by December.

So far, I am struggling to get back to healthy eating and working out.

Hopefully, we can help each other out.

Feel free to add me :)
  • porrasca
    porrasca Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I would love to join. I'm female, 5'5'', and as of today 199lbs (Down 3 from start of the month!) A couple years ago I was the same weight and managed to get down to 154 (so close to my goal!) But life got in the way and I gained it all back and then some. I would really like to get to 170ish by Christmas. That will at least get me back to where I was a year ago before things really started getting out of control. I've been trying to eat healthier by cutting out most processed foods, cooking the majority of my meals, and focusing on expanding my diet instead of always eating the same crap foods. I just restarted a C25K program that has really helped in the past.
  • pmenchaca
    pmenchaca Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can I join in! I'm new to the community MFP. I'm 37yrs.old and needing to lose 30lbs by December. I weight 185 now. Let's Do This!!
  • eleniazfit
    eleniazfit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello. Add me. 90 day challenge started for me last Friday. About 5 small meals per day, gym 6 days a week and tracking EVERYTHING on fitness pal.

178lbs
    5'5"
    Need to lose fat and gain muscle
  • cvstokke
    cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do this too. I'm about 200 lbs and would love to be 170 by December then lose another 30 by next summer. Feel free to add me.
  • nitaaaaa
    nitaaaaa Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Count me in! I'm 5'4" and about 180 lbs now. I've lost ~10 lbs and I feel like that was the "easy water weight" so really hope I can keep it up! Would love to be at 150 by the end of December!! My plan is to track everything, try to get lots of protein, and walk. I'd love to get back to 10,000 steps per day and hopefully even back on C25K since that helped me in the past but I didn't stick with it. Feel free to add me!
  • delboy604
    delboy604 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • jillk93
    jillk93 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 147 lbs. Hoping to lose 20 by December! We got this!!!
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    My new scale came in today, yay!!! Question, do y'all weigh first thing in the morning before having anything to eat/drink?
  • mommaporter11
    mommaporter11 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    tuffgirl19 wrote: »
    My new scale came in today, yay!!! Question, do y'all weigh first thing in the morning before having anything to eat/drink?

Yes I always weigh myself at the same time every morning after before my coffee
  • linarex
    linarex Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Can I join in too? I'm around 185 and would like to lose that by the end of the year.

I plan on tracking everything I eat ( helps keep me in check and when I don't track I lose control). I'll toss in a few workouts a week and have been getting up to go before work but its hard. I have to be in bed by like 9:30 for me to feasibly get up at 5:15am and not feel like crap. Going to bed that early is tough!
  • Hensday
    Hensday Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks tuffgirl19! No on the fruit right now. I'll reincorporate fruit when I reach my goal.
  • lilli2013
    lilli2013 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone can I join too? I'm desperately trying to lose 30lbs+ by Christmas and I am not doing very well on my own. If I have to check in with other people I'm more likely to take control and stick to it. Feel free to add me too.
  • nicoleyoung423
    nicoleyoung423 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join. I'm 5'3 and weighed in last at 192. My goal is to lose 30 or more by the end of December. Add me, so we can do this together. I'm lowering my carb and calorie intake, drinking at least 80oz of water and working out 5-6 days A week. I'm also weighing every Friday! I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Hoping to see some change on the scale!
  • Plonderer
    Plonderer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. I'm 5'3 and about 160. Trying to lose 10 lbs by thanksgiving but my ultimate goal is 22 lbs. I'm starting the whole 30 today. I need motivation and accountability so id love to join in with you guys. I keep gaining and losing the same 5 lbs. I'm not doing much for excercise because of bursitis and disc problems, but lots of walking and yoga. I'm hoping the whole 30 will help me kick this bread and chips habit that I've picked up since hurting my back.
  • linarex
    linarex Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How's it going? I weighed in today at 183, last week was 188, the week before was 185.4. I had that time of the month in between there so I'm sure that plays into it, but I feel like I did well this past week anyway!
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday! Starting weight 162.7
    Current weight 161.2
    Goal weight 123
    Baby steps, slow and steady!
  • zellebelle80
    zellebelle80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can you add me. Need to keep myself on track!