Looking for fellow keto-ers !

Options
Hello my name is Audrey! I've been on and off keto for a while now.. just looking for some extra support and new friends. It's always nice to meet new people!

Replies

• StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Hi Audrey! I'm Stacy, I've been doing keto for a little over 2 months. Check out the Low Carb Daily Forum group, it's full of great people and a whole lot of information.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • walkermichaelg
    walkermichaelg Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m relatively new but on here daily. I'm relatively low carb for nutrition. Feel free to add me for support and motivation!
  • shallam87
    shallam87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been on and off keto for the last two years. I know what it's like to need friends and like-minded people for motivation!
  • FuzzyUSA
    FuzzyUSA Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm currently on day four of my Keto plan . Any on this post feel free to add me. I want to receive and give out support and advice
  • aspoerr1
    aspoerr1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you all!
  • AlexTriesKeto
    AlexTriesKeto Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I've just started Keto myself and am hoping to connect with like-minded Keto-ers!
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    lots of people doing keto/low carb on this site - I second the motion to join the low carb group - best resource available! I personally try to keep my net carbs at 50 or less a day - some people go higher, come go lower.
  • amyds2104
    amyds2104 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Been keto for 2 weeks now and feeling great :-) Nice to meet you all!
  • johnneedhamSr
    johnneedhamSr Posts: 223 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I am following a Ketogenic diet. Currently on for 53 days now and down 25lbs so far. I would love to add some KETO friends also.
  • 53YOWM
    53YOWM Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just started a ketogenic diet yesterday. It's so hard to keep the carbs low!
  • WVUgirl92
    WVUgirl92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started a week ago!
  • aspoerr1
    Options

53YOWM wrote: »
    Just started a ketogenic diet yesterday. It's so hard to keep the carbs low!

Agreed!! They add up so quick! You get the hang of it though and your body stops craving them so much because you're full from all the fat
  • aspoerr1
    Options
    WVUgirl92 wrote: »
    I started a week ago!

You got this!!
  • aspoerr1
    Options
    I am following a Ketogenic diet. Currently on for 53 days now and down 25lbs so far. I would love to add some KETO friends also.

Hey congrats that's so awesome! It's so motivating to hear stories like that. Keep it up
  • divamama66
    divamama66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting on this and would love to connect with you!
  • nml1787
    nml1787 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started keto about 3 weeks ago and am down 11 lbs. I'm up for some keto friends. :) It's been a challenege for me to get my fat intake up. The past 3 days I have been doing better.
  • willieswifejw
    willieswifejw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been doing Keto on & off for the last 6 months but have decided to commit to Keto for the next 30 days to see if I can finally move the scale needle down and make some real progress! I need someone to encourage me too! Let's be ketobuddies ☺️
  • chalau
    chalau Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started keto last weekend. For about 2 years my sister has suggested using the MFP app and my nephew has been on paleo or keto diets for 2+ years. So I'm learning the guidelines. Aiming for 1,500 cal & 20 gm carbs per day. Close so far. I never knew how many carbs I ate every day.
  • CTeam5
    CTeam5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good morning , All! I'm new to the keto lifestyle and excited to learn from anyone who is willing to share what is working for you! :smile:
  • Casieopea
    Casieopea Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have been doing keto since July in a big way and have really lost some weight. I am currently very low carb (aiming for less than 15 a day) and it has helped break through a plateau. I follow Maria Emmerich's blog and have pinterest boards for lots of ideas and help. happy to help/share/support each other!