What is the one food you can't even touch?

Options

Replies

• norie92
    norie92 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Vanilla Bean flavored anything (frappes, ice cream, gelato, cheesecake), reese's cups, reese's sticks, Chili's Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers (to die for), Brownies, Oreos,
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time with falafel and tzatziki. Y so delicious??!!
  • JeffreyOC
    JeffreyOC Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Bread. It's my trigger :'(
  • Russellb97
    Russellb97 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    It's not my favorite treat but mine would be cookies, because they are so small and delicious. So it doesn't feel like I'm eating that much until a box is gone.
  • pescetarian_love
    pescetarian_love Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Nutella for sure. I can eat a whole tub alone.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Anything honestly. Every day feels like a struggle to me. I just want to shove all foods in my face constantly.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    knelson095 wrote: »
    Last week I was craving chocolate chip cookies...Which makes no sense because I have never even particularly liked them before. So I decided to make some, I love to bake but I had never made chocolate chip ones before. Very VERY bad idea. Never again. I'm still thinking about those damn cookies and they've been gone for days. I had to send the last of them with my husband to take to work because I had absolutely no control.

That's me pretty much every time I bake stuff. Ugh.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    There were Rice Krispy bites at the theater last night. I managed to limit myself to three... mostly because there were about 48 total for a cast of 35. ;)
  • gettingmarried817
    Options
    Chicken pad thai. It's addictive!
  • Kelbelb75
    Kelbelb75 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Chocolate.....especially M&Ms..... gotta eat them all!! Oh gosh how I do love thee and all their colours!!
    loves-chocolate-51.gif
  • Anabug81
    Anabug81 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Nachos!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I bought some Maple Almonds the other day. They're like the Jordan Almond candies, which I also love, but they had a maple flavoring in the middle. I ate the entire bag in 2 days. Luckily they appear to be a seasonal item.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Open bags of candy. I am a sugar junkie. I eat until the bag is gone and I'm literally sick.
  • Pigeon163
    Pigeon163 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Cadburys oreo chocolate!
  • mandabeth34
    mandabeth34 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Kids cereal like Fruity Pebbles or Captain Crunch. Candy- bags of sweet tarts or candy corn around Halloween. The best is when I'm marathon training and can indulge a bit more
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Nutella. Does not get in my house.

Plantain Chips. Curly Potato Chips. Absolutely can't be reasonable around those.
  • crissy976
    crissy976 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Ashley083 wrote: »
    Ice cream! Sometimes I can't help myself and eat the whole pint! Did much better this week, I made my pint of Ben and Jerry's Boom Chocolata last 3 days! Small steps! :smile:

Soooo there with you! My bf will eat it, seriously, every night. Big bowl. Not gain ONE pound. ME? I LOOK at it and my butt and thighs just laugh and laugh... lol
  • crissy976
    crissy976 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Shana67 wrote: »
    Ashley083 wrote: »
    Ice cream! Sometimes I can't help myself and eat the whole pint! Did much better this week, I made my pint of Ben and Jerry's Boom Chocolata last 3 days! Small steps! :smile:

This. Is impressive! Last weekend I ate the whole container of B&J Cinnamon Buns in one sitting. I'm not sure what possessed me!

Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie is my little devil!!!!!
  • hollygirl101
    hollygirl101 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wine and pizza. I just keep going until it's gone.