Breakfast ideas?

Options
13»

Replies

• harriskitty1111
    Options
    Am loving granola with fat free Greek yoghurt with half a passion fruit mixed through. Poached egg on toast, leave out the butter/margarine. Fresh fruit salad and yoghurt. Turkey rashers on a bagel thin with scrambled egg.

That's a big breakfast, how do you squeeze all that in at once
  • ds41980
    ds41980 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    A whole grain waffle with maple syrup, peanut butter, turkey bacon and a banana

A small flour tortilla with a scrambled egg, slice of cheese and slice of turkey bacon

A container of greek yogurt with frozen berries and honey nut cheerios

2 boiled eggs with a stick of string cheese and a juice box

Cereal and milk with a stick of string cheese
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I've recently added Van's organic whole grain frozen waffles, fresh fruit & yogurt for a new twist.
    I use Corelle grab-it bowls instead of mugs or mason jars for my egg-mugs. I find it easier to eat than scooping eggs out of mug or jar. A soup bowl would work too.
  • izzyrhunt
    izzyrhunt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This may sound like more of a lunch or dinner thing but it's delicious for breakfast! Take diced tomatoes, avocado flesh, and black or kidney beans (corn, chicken, and or green onion optional) and put all of that into a tortilla to make a taco!!! YUM!
  • Monisha4005
    Monisha4005 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Smoothies, Eggs, Oatmeal for a Sunday morning I have wheat waffles from Aldis and make a compote on stove using fruit, water, vanilla, cornstarch, and sweeten with truvia I use whatever berry that's in my freezer. You also make protein pancakes.