What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    to say goodbye to the 240s so close under two pounds away! to loose 25 more pounds by Christmas that will put me down 75 total.

• stephkd7
    stephkd7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My current mini goal is to get back to onederland and stay there.

I did it originally about 4 years ago and swore I'd never go above 200 again. :( But I did at the end of last year and have just stayed here. Originally I went from 270+ to 173.. I then maintained for a little over a year, but then the past 3 years gradually let 30+ pounds creep back on.
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Bought a corset in my size, well this shop runs small. So Mini goal fit corset by Halloween!!
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Jarablue--I also have the goal of 30 lbs lost by New Year's! I've lost about 10, so another 20 to go!

Right now my mini goal is to break into the 130's, so about 2.5 lbs. I'm currently (impatiently!) waiting for this PMS bloat to drop!
  • z4oslo
    z4oslo Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    to be able to run 5 km.
  • fposte2016
    fposte2016 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    z4oslo wrote: »
    to be able to run 5 km.

Yes, would love to do this too! Pre-pregnancy weight is my next scale goal -- only 2 lbs away.
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Losing 15 pounds by Halloween.
  • ElleBellesTheoBear
    Options
    Losing 15 pounds by Halloween.

This is a great one!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!