What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• traceyc83
    traceyc83 Posts: 72 Member
    MaxT370 wrote: »
    My motivation right now, being able to say "I've lost 50 pounds!". Soooooooooooo close...

Me too! 1.2 lbs for me. How many for you?
  • ortizh93
    ortizh93 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm going to a cottage at the end of July with some friends and I wanna spend every waking minute comfortable in a bikini
  • MaxT370
    MaxT370 Posts: 274 Member
    traceyc83 wrote: »
    MaxT370 wrote: »
    My motivation right now, being able to say "I've lost 50 pounds!". Soooooooooooo close...

Me too! 1.2 lbs for me. How many for you?

4 more lbs!
  • Jilllzy
    Jilllzy Posts: 12 Member
    I have set some mini goals for myself yesterday. If I lose 25 pounds I will go to an amusement park. If I lose 50 I'm taking a trip to the zoo. I'm kicking some things off my bucket list as I lose.

Amusement Park is a great idea! You'll be able to see the difference once sitting in those seats!
  • BeEncouraged2016
    BeEncouraged2016 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm striving to have lost 15-20lbs, by my 55th Birthday Aug. 24, 2016. That would be a real achiever for me to accomplish.
  • inette83
    inette83 Posts: 2 Member
    Trying to survive this week with a lot of social activities. Also losing 10lbs before my summer vacation.
  • CreatingColie
    CreatingColie Posts: 13 Member
    Lose 5lbs in June to make my DietBet goal.
  • Alarae21
    Alarae21 Posts: 171 Member
    Get as close to 140 (healthy BMI) as I can by July 6th, my first wedding dress fitting! I'm currently trying at 148.2, so I may be able to shave another 4-5 pounds off.

I'll definitely be 140, or under, by my wedding on 11th August!
  • StacyLynnBennett
    StacyLynnBennett Posts: 28 Member
    Mine is to make it Onederland!!! I have 12 more pounds to go. I hit a plateau at 205 or 206 every time but this time I'm going to make it because I changed my nutrition taking supplements and started new gym. This is my year and I'm determined to make it. Also to stand up tall be proud of myself and not slouch over anymore to hide.
  • MrsDogLady
    MrsDogLady Posts: 156 Member
    Mine is to make it Onederland!!! I have 12 more pounds to go. I hit a plateau at 205 or 206 every time but this time I'm going to make it because I changed my nutrition taking supplements and started new gym. This is my year and I'm determined to make it. Also to stand up tall be proud of myself and not slouch over anymore to hide.

LOL Me too! I was going to enter I have 12 pounds to Onederland! Good luck!
  • NAbramovich
    NAbramovich Posts: 131 Member
    It sounds silly but my mini goal is to lose enough that i feel good enough to take a family photo

It doesn't sound silly at all. You'll get there!
  • traceyc83
    traceyc83 Posts: 72 Member
    It sounds silly but my mini goal is to lose enough that i feel good enough to take a family photo

I was the same way. My son was 8 before I finally felt good enough to take family photos. It makes me sad that I don't have any from when he was little.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!