So, I went shopping and...

I have finally, FINALLY gone down a pant size!!! I am down from a 16 to 14 after losing 32 lbs!
Another exciting thing...I am down from a 42DDD to a 40D in the chest! My husbands not quite as excited about this one but he doesn't have to carry them around 24/7 lol ;)

Anyone else have any positives for the week/weekend to share?

Replies

• workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Well done you!! I managed the same recently and had to buy a couple next-size-down jeans.
  • mikevfr
    mikevfr Posts: 47 Member
    Congratulations
  • tequila5000
    tequila5000 Posts: 128 Member
    Great work! Your efforts have paid off! It's fun to buy smaller clothes.
  • aliem
    aliem Posts: 326 Member
    Congrats! That is such a great feeling! You are doing awesome!
  • Nightmare_Queen88
    Nightmare_Queen88 Posts: 304 Member
    Congratulations! That's awesome. :) My next mini goal is to fit into a juniors size large top that I bought a week ago, within the next couple of weeks. *fingers crossed* That and I want to get down to 190 by the end of this month. So when those two happen I'll be incredibly happy. :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Well done - that's amazing progress! You should be so proud :)
  • 321BooM
    321BooM Posts: 25 Member
    Well done :) It is the BEST feeling when you can fit into something smaller :)
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Congratulations!
  • stephaniej2888
    stephaniej2888 Posts: 93 Member
    Congratulations! That's awesome. :) My next mini goal is to fit into a juniors size large top that I bought a week ago, within the next couple of weeks. *fingers crossed* That and I want to get down to 190 by the end of this month. So when those two happen I'll be incredibly happy. :)

I can't wait to be in "onederland" lol.
    I am 16 lbs away and I hope to be there by the holidays.
    I have a drawer/closet full of clothes that fit me before I got pregnant with my daughter in 2014 and I am determined to get back in them lol
  • stephaniej2888
    stephaniej2888 Posts: 93 Member
    Thanks everyone :smiley:
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Whoop whoop! Congrats! Happy for you!
  • Nickisa24
    Nickisa24 Posts: 19 Member
    Amazing!! I've had a great weekend 'clothes wise' on Saturday I thought I'd better start packing for my girls holiday. Tried on a few outfits and some swimwear. Still not 100% confident but they looked pretty good. Motivated me to keep going until that stubborn belly fat is off!! Then, I actually did a little dance around my bedroom last night. So I've been off work for 3 months. I rememeber I only had 1 pair of 'smart work' trousers so was getting away with black jeans for about 6 months before I left. But in my new role, I can't get away with that so thought, damn I better have a root through my clothes and see what I've got. I found a pair of trousers that used to be so tight, I could barely get them over my hips. Tried them on..... They fit!! And so did the shirt I bought when I was in denial..so it didn't even fit when I bought it, let alone once I'd got to my heaviest. It fit perfectly!! I used to have to wear a slimming best under it and even then, the buttons would be bursting! Then to my annoyance but secret delight, I spent all day today pulling up my trousers :smiley: made my week!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,281 Member
    This is a great post for me.. because i hate that I have not gone down a size yet.. maybe for some of us it just takes losing a larger amount for the waist to go down. Congrats.. I can't wait to get into a 10.. i'm still in my 12's they're more loose but I'm still not there.
  • ilex70
    ilex70 Posts: 727 Member
    That's great! Just don't make the same mistake I did...I went down a few sizes and got all excited and bought a bunch of clothes...but I wasn't at my goal yet and ended up going down a few more sizes and having to buy a bunch more. A great problem to have, but not so good on the budget! :p

I know none of want to think this will happen, but also don't make the same mistake I did. A few years ago I lost around 50 pounds and got rid of all my "fat" clothes pretty much immediately. My logic was that it would be a lot harder to backslide if it meant re-buying everything. Turns out that didn't stop me and I gained it all back plus some. So my advice, save at least the next size up. Just pack it away somewhere where it's not easily accessible.

Let the backlash on this comment begin...

No backlash here. Been there, done that. This time the larger stuff has been migrating to the basement.
  • BrokeBirkin
    BrokeBirkin Posts: 73 Member
    Isn't it amazing? I had just bought pants before I started to lose and they are getting baggy already. Now I need to buy a belt!
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    No backlash here either - I have done exactly the same thing. I am not keeping any of my start weight clothes - they are WAAAYYYY too big. I still have a few pounds to go, so my plan is to have my current clothes be my "reality bites" ones!