fitbit

Options
2»

Replies

• smrybacki
    smrybacki Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Information Technology Solutions begat Crap Occurs moments like these.

They'll get it sorted -- they always do.
  • tinamarie6624
    tinamarie6624 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm having an issue too. It won't register water or calories.
  • 808Trish808
    808Trish808 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i think everyone's having issues with the MFP/Fitbit sync
  • Konigboy
    Konigboy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I hope while they are fixing things they fix the issue of when you manually add exercise to MFP, it cancels out your workout calories earned or steps from Fitbit.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Konigboy wrote: »
    I hope while they are fixing things they fix the issue of when you manually add exercise to MFP, it cancels out your workout calories earned or steps from Fitbit.

I don't think that is an issue, it's designed to prevent double-logging.
  • clearbluesky0
    clearbluesky0 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey looks like it has been resolved and we can connect now :)
  • Missbright14
    Missbright14 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yeyyyyyy
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    I'm still not getting a sync from Fitbit to here, but that's okay. I'll just take my info from Fitbit if I have to. I never got a sync from Fitbit to MFP on Saturday, either.
  • primeburger
    primeburger Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My steps from Fitbit are showing on MFP, but my calories and exercise that I input into MFP are still not showing up on my Fitbit dashboard.
  • Bearbo27
    Bearbo27 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    My steps from Fitbit are showing on MFP, but my calories and exercise that I input into MFP are still not showing up on my Fitbit dashboard.

This is what is happening to me. My steps are showing up now, but my calories that I entered on mfp are not all showing up on the fit bit dashboard.
  • Konigboy
    Konigboy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Konigboy wrote: »

I don't think that is an issue, it's designed to prevent double-logging.

I think it's an issue. Say I walk 15000 steps a day and do an hour on the stationary bike at a pace of 20 mph, I find it hard to believe that is only accounts for 220 calories burned.