Ladies, did you loose your chest?

Options

Replies

• trudiebamford
    trudiebamford Posts: 88 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I wish! I've gone from a 36E to a 26G. I buy my bras from Figleaves, Freya is a good brand for large cup sizes/small bands.
  • frannyupnorth
    frannyupnorth Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I think it all depends on how your body likes to distribute fat, as teenager my thighs chubbed up and then my boobs grew, not so much my hips. As I gained weight later in life it went on all over but probably tummy & back last. My hips and waist are slimming down nicely but the back & tummy fat were the first to go. I've gone from a 40 back to 34/36 back and each time had to go up another cup size as the boob volume has stayed the same. Only now are the boobs thinking about giving up any fat and I finally dropped one cup size after increasing by three!
    I've become a regular at my local Bravissimo store, as during weight loss I think that you need to have a bra fitting every time you buy. The money spent on well fitting underwear helps you appreciate the changes you're making to your body all the better.
  • teetertatertango
    teetertatertango Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Enough to go from XL to medium tops. Made me a lot more proportional and I had to try on a lot fewer shirts to find ones that fit in the shoulders, length, AND bust. Bra shopping still a PITA though.
  • jennypapage
    jennypapage Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    thank god they have shrunk a couple of sizes.i'm hoping to lose a few more sizes by the time i'm done.they only problem is how deflated they look.
  • kazminchu
    kazminchu Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    PixelPuff wrote: »
    If it wasn't for the actual SKIN left, I'd be flat. Flatter than flat. I went from being a heaving 36/38DD to a 32A. In fact, I currently own -1- bra that isn't a sports bra. And the sports bras that I do own barely fit, as it is hard to find them in XS... And I literally bought the bra two days ago. It is a push up, so you'd think my extra skin would give me more cleavage, right? Wrong. Empty Boob. Still has some space left in that lil bra, too.

FML.

This. I can roll mine up into fitting into a (padded) C cup, but when I take it off they unravel and end up somewhere around the bottom of my ribs, like sad little ski ramps. If I do planks they're almost touching the floor, but they only have a circumference similar to that of a deodorant can. I have become a comic book old lady. I am 25 years old. :'(
  • daniip_la
    daniip_la Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I'm losing mine, but I'm actually okay with that. I started at around a D cup, now that I'm 70lbs down I can squeeze into a B. I have another 130lbs to lose, and I might be in negative cup sizes by then.

I'm very disproportionate, though. My hips and thighs hoard fat, which is why my collarbones are slightly beginning to show already at 300lbs.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    After losing and keeping off 80 pounds, I lost major inches in the band area (I had a lot of back fat), but my cup only went down a couple of sizes.

With strength-training they are more "lifted" and full, plus they are proportionate to my body.

I didn't like having a larger bust, but I'm not too small either. I'm very happy!
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Im still the same cup size, for now, but band size is smaller- YAY!
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,082 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    idabest777 wrote: »
    Mine have definitely shrunk, but the cup size stayed the same in proportion to the band size. I went from a 36DD to a 32DD after losing 30lbs. So they went down quite a bit, but it kind of looks the same with my new,smaller body size.

I'm in the same boat. Thus far my cup size seems to be the same, since I'm reducing proportionally...I'm only down 15 pounds, with 15 more to go, so I'm still wearing my old 34D's (which are too big right now)...and I'm dreading it if I'm going to have to find what I'm estimating will be 30D's...I mean 30's are in the kiddy department and I don't even think they normally make them in D's, so it's going to probably be special order or have bad fitting bras. :/ Here's hoping I do lose a cup size or two.

When I was younger and even into my 20's, I was always flat chested (used to say I could just wear band aids instead of a bra). As I got older (post 30) and put on weight is when I started getting some girls. Now, I do hate to lose them, and they were one of the first things to start to drop inches (last on, first off), but they seem to have stabilized a bit.
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I have always had a larger chest but never lost a lot of significant weight, as I'm getting more serious I keep hearing things of women often loosing their chest?! Is this true. Has anyone experienced it?

Well, no, not completely.

I still look feminine.
    According to some, I look even more feminine at a smaller size. :)

• SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on your body type. I carry more weight on my lower half so yes my chest gets small when i lose weight and I still will have rounder thighs and a butt. When at my ideal weight I am a size 6/8 and my chest goes from a full C to a small B
  • sinman0531
    sinman0531 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    To a certain point. I've always been a D cup proportionally, but I went from a 42 to 38. If you're worried about sagging, build up your pecs.
  • Christinaluvly
    Christinaluvly Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I was a C cup at my heaviest weight, but after losing 25 pounds I went down to a B cup. The only thing I didn't want to lose was my Boobs, and they seemed to be one of the first things to go!! :(
  • afatpersonwholikesfood
    Options
    daniip_la wrote: »
    I'm losing mine, but I'm actually okay with that. I started at around a D cup, now that I'm 70lbs down I can squeeze into a B. I have another 130lbs to lose, and I might be in negative cup sizes by then.

I'm very disproportionate, though. My hips and thighs hoard fat, which is why my collarbones are slightly beginning to show already at 300lbs.

My collarbones started showing early, too. Now I feel like Skeletor on top some days, but I still got one heck of a booty. Sucks that our body eats fat from where it wants to.
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    From C to a B - My Mother "Your losing you boobs"
  • TanyaHooton
    TanyaHooton Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Something like 80% of women are wearing the wrong bra size anyway. I was. I thought I wasn't...I thought I knew my size (36C-36D lol). But the past few years my back started hurting. I'm 5'6" and 157 lbs, not significantly overweight, so I researched online how to take my measurements. I laughed at the weird size it spit back at me, went to the store to try that size on just for fun, and lo and behold...that funky 34FF or 32G (34H or 32i in US sizes) fit like a glove. Most of us are wearing an incorrect size, especially if we are wearing old bras and haven't been measured by a profession. (VS doesn't count as professional fitting.)

It's important to remember that the underbust (around your rib cage) is a measurement of the band size and will decrease with smaller girth. However, the cup size may or may not decrease. For some women it goes up because there is more "depth" underneath that needs to be filled in a smaller band. The cup size measurement can be independent of the band size - it is unpredictable and changes with weight loss and body recomp.

For what it's worth, if you were large at a smaller size, the girls will probably still be large when you lose weight and body fat percentage...and vice versa. Breasts can lose fat, but not glandular tissue.
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    34 D. Nope. Wish I would lose a little. Dang kid made these suckers huge and annoying.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Went from 48D to 34B-ish (closer to A). I adjusted my clothing style to a more butch look, and it works.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    Nope mine got smaller but still massive. 32G.
    I am OK with the fact that this is the way it will be. I just hate that the bras are so expensive
  • beccapineapple8756
    Options
    I went from F to E from loosing 70ish pounds. They seem to be staying the same now. Although i wish they would get smaller. Bras are so expensive in the bigger sizes !!!