True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    My sex drive is crap atm. Like, non-existent. Weird.

Maybe something to do with what you mentioned the other day, about your moods? All could be connected, you might think of seeing a doctor, just in case there's some depression wiggling around in there? Typed with concern xo
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    RNZLR44 wrote: »
    @dizzzigrl just stumbled upon this.. hang in there. Deployments can be very tough but your BF needs you more than you know. Helps keep his world together.. stay strong!

Thank you! It is tough, but tougher on him I'm sure!
  • RNZLR44
    RNZLR44 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    dizzzigrl wrote: »
    RNZLR44 wrote: »
    @dizzzigrl just stumbled upon this.. hang in there. Deployments can be very tough but your BF needs you more than you know. Helps keep his world together.. stay strong!

Thank you! It is tough, but tougher on him I'm sure!

True! But tough nonetheless! Best of luck to you both!
  • dizzzigrl
    Options
    dizzzigrl wrote: »

are you in a relationship? if so, have more sex! You will find yourself wanting it more and more. Just do it!

I confess that I am having a really hard time with my bf being deployed! He has been gone 2, will be gone 8 more. We were only together 8 months before he left. I figured my life would go back to how it was before we met, but back then I dated a lot - so now I'm just lonely! I keep myself busy, have a good support system and even got a dog, but nothing seems to get me out of this funk. : /

Deployments are really rough. Back in 2007/2008 my boyfriend was deployed to Iraq for 15 months. If you ever get bored and wanna talk PM me :smile:

Thank you! I bet it was much much harder on you - with iphones and facebook, I get a check in from him every day or so. I'll definitely take you up on the offer :) any care package ideas would be most helpful!
  • sabrinar1982
    sabrinar1982 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I confess I just spend 2 hours of my work day reading these threads :neutral:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess that i'm really happy my friend from my skating club was asked to join my skating team, she's the bravest 60 year old I know and, here's the real confession, while I think we could recruit a few more from the club I will dissuade any who show interest because I want this to be her special achievement so that she can be proud of her accomplishment
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    I confess I would not be sad to get home and find my husband has finally decided to pack his stuff and leave.
    I also confess that I know this will never happen so easily and I have a really long road ahead of me.

:( i confess i'm sad for you
  • dizzzigrl
    Options
    I confess I would not be sad to get home and find my husband has finally decided to pack his stuff and leave.
    I also confess that I know this will never happen so easily and I have a really long road ahead of me.

HUGS - I was you 2.5 years ago. It was scary, but you might have to be the one to pack up and leave! If I can do it, you can too!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess that i'm really happy my friend from my skating club was asked to join my skating team, she's the bravest 60 year old I know and, here's the real confession, while I think we could recruit a few more from the club I will dissuade any who show interest because I want this to be her special achievement so that she can be proud of her accomplishment

you have a good heart ! i confess your a sweet canananadanian
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

I confess my heart hurts for you. Been there. Lots of people here for you on that long road. xo
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

I must confess I never thought skating was a team sport...
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    I confess that I just did a day's worth of cleaning in 20 minutes...at least enough to make it look like something got done..lol ;)
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,849 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm working out much more and better than before..not getting too involved with girls off late!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Combined with your other post not really so unexpected ..many hugs and positive thoughts your way :*
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm really, really bad with... People. Seriously, they give me so much anxiety.