True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    tashantx wrote: »
    bigpoppa_ wrote: »
    True Confession: I'm afraid no one will ever want to date me again.

That's some kinda crazy talk, right there. No way.

I was about to say the same, @AskTracyAnnK28 you are stunning!

awe :) thank you @tashantx
  • tashantx
    tashantx Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have survivors guilt.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm really happy my mom wants to move to a place closer to me. But i might have to play my daddy's little girl card to get dad accepting the idea...i want them to move there because it would be easier for me and in the long run their best option.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    King_Spicy wrote: »

That's some kinda crazy talk, right there. No way.

I was about to say the same, @AskTracyAnnK28 you are stunning!

I confess that looks play only about 20% of me wanting to date someone

I confess that I totally agree with this
  • bigpoppa_
    bigpoppa_ Posts: 207 Member
    Options

Hugs, T.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    You are too lovely for that to happen ..Smart,witty , friendly , fun and beautiful ..I absolutely know that in time you will be snapped up ..
    Just give it time sweetie ..
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    You are too lovely for that to happen ..Smart,witty , friendly , fun and beautiful ..I absolutely know that in time you will be snapped up ..
    Just give it time sweetie ..

thank you @slimgirljo15 ! You guys are the best!!
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I confess I don't like positive sympathy. I won't play the role of commenting something nice to make someone feel better. If someone says they are ugly, I'll agree with them. If they ask for my opinion on the matter, they might get a different answer, but who am I to argue with how they feel. If someone says they are fat, then I might offer them some advice on how to fix that, but again, I won't try to make them feel better by lying or giving them sympathy.

I'd rather be brutally honest over all else.
  • tashantx
    tashantx Posts: 272 Member
    Options

Hugs, T.

Thanks dude. :)
  • your_pal_crusher
    your_pal_crusher Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options

{{hugs}} I'm sorry.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options

Big ole Grandpa {{HUGS}}. Been there done that a couple of times. If you think it will help, find someone you trust and can talk to. It may not be a resolution, but sometimes it does make the weight a little more bearable.....
  • wishagirl
    wishagirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I used to be 200 pounds, I still see that girl in the mirror.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I confess I know I have been one of those guys who deserves to be kicked in the crotch then kneed in the head on my way down to my knees for hurting someone. Would probably even make me feel better since I know I regret hurting such an incredibly awesome person in my life. Sometimes I even think about showing up just so they could get it out of their system!
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I confess I know I have been one of those guys who deserves to be kicked in the crotch then kneed in the head on my way down to my knees for hurting someone. Would probably even make me feel better since I know I regret hurting such an incredibly awesome person in my life. Sometimes I even think about showing up just so they could get it out of their system!

Points for contrition
  • King_Spicy
    Options
    I confess.............I'm bored. Too bored. I want to go ride my bike around, but I'm stuck at work and today is sooo slow (thankfully). I wish I had cellphone reception in my office so I could use my phone apps to read manga or check out instagram. MFP is barely allowing me to hold on without going for a coffee break every 20 minutes
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    mntnwmn477 wrote: »
    @JoaoCCCTeixeira haha, this whole site is for "Attention kittens"!! It's ridiculous. Wasn't this a thread for "True Confessions - Don't Judge".....if you don't like my confession, move the "kitten" on and get a life.

I confess I really like @mntnwmn477 's attitude. Spicyyyyyy

I confess that my attitude usually gets me into a bit of trouble.....whoops! :wink:
  • King_Spicy
    edited August 2016
    Options

I confess that my attitude usually gets me into a bit of trouble.....whoops! :wink:

Attitude is what makes a woman a woman. lol People ask me what my name means sometimes. It's not because I eat spicy food (i do tho). It's because I love spicy personalities and eat them up. :lol:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Attitude is what makes a woman a woman. lol People ask me what my name means sometimes. It's not because I eat spicy food (i do tho). It's because I love spicy personalities and eat them up. :lol:

This made me lol.. :D